Sad News Three HD Sony channels has been shut down due to low viewership (Sony Rox HD, Le Plex HD & Ten Golf HD)

Sony:

wtbBd4y.jpg

Mspa9J3.jpg

Pvm3LVu.png

dECGz93.jpg

SdH4kXM.jpg

h8Z2K7U.jpg

UJ4Eklr.jpg

2ujtnot.jpg
Nowhere mention about the prices of Sony ROX HD, Sony Le PLEX HD and Sony Ten Golf HD. :verysad::verysad::verysad:
So, now it is sure for shutting down those channels. Just counting the days....

I don't want Sony Rox HD to be shutdowned. It's the best music channel for me among the other music channels that are available on airtel. In music genre, 90% it is watched by us. Hope SPN doesn't shutdown it. We've already lost many music channels.

Many times I saw rox hd on jio
Nothing special only repeating
Golf big zero
Leplex also not a hit films
No one watches Sony Aath. They are still keeping that channel on air. But good channels like Sony Rox HD and Le Plex HD are shutting down. If marketed properly and rebranded as Sony Pix 2. That channel can really do well. Even Animax had good potential but they had to shut it down.

Sony should shutdown N.P.Singh & Danish Khan at first. :biggrin:
Otherwise they will totally destroy SPNI.
Haven't they already destroy it? They are airing shows they us to air on 90s on AXN. They have 4 English movie channels. Yet they still have to air movies on AXN. Sony and SAB keeps on repeating same shows over and over again. Sony Wah and Sony Max binge airs South Indian movies. MAX 2 is also home to repeat telecast of same movies over and over again. Sports coverage is below average. OTT service is the worst in the country as it is poorly funded. It's gonna be interesting to see how many people subscribes to Sony Max and Max HD after the implementation of new tariff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock