• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 53,311
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Thuppakki

mmadhankumar said:
They claim that in order to portray vijay as a patriotic person they have shown all muslims as terrorists.

Vadi or people can confirm it :huh
pleases think this way.all villains are Muslims in this film.because this story base from Mumbai attack.

From this movie you cant find any anti Muslim dialogues,only terrorist names are related.

From palakad aroma theater (Today opening show)
Xmk8O.jpg

mmadhankumar said:
They claim that in order to portray vijay as a patriotic person they have shown all muslims as terrorists.

Vadi or people can confirm it :huh

Strongly I Disagree This!

As Per My Knowledge No Scenes Are Like That! As People Said! Story Is On Mumbai So They May Shown Like That

Thuppakki 1st Day Collection

Rs.11.03 Crores

Source

people said:
From this movie you cant find any anti Muslim dialogues,only terrorist names are related.

Vadirocks said:
As Per My Knowledge No Scenes Are Like That! As People Said! Story Is On Mumbai So They May Shown Like That

every film gets mixed reaction and its common. they find new ways to stage protests... anyway this is going to be an additional promo for the film ;););) a hit will now be a superhit :lol

Thuppakki Movie Review
Some of the Plus of the Movie :-
Vijay’s screen presence and totally stunning body language
A.R. Murugadoss's fast screen play with clear story line
Picture perfect sonthosh sivan and harris’s BGM
Climax- a salute to indian army
Other technical brillances
Villain Vidut
When you come out of the movie you feel saluting the contributions of our Army.. Very Nice Finish
A fast and pacy action entertainer made for everyone. A mass movie made in a classic way. Thuppakki is a must watch for all of you.
Thuppakki Movie Rating: 4/5

Source : NDTV, Sify, from srilanka, fdfs-eros

Tamilnadu Petru Edutha Thangam
Kerala Thathedutha Singam
Another Marana mass still from kerala

VvDHx.jpg

Today we're going to Thuppakki For 9.30 show with family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock