Thuppakki & Maatran Films Review

RE: Thuppakki & Maatran Films Release Postponed

That's Nice, KV Anand Direction Right It'll Good To Watch, Tell Us Once Your Friend Finished Watching

Ok sure bro

My Colleague Went For Movie

He Said As Surya Acting Is Good, Excellent Camera Work, Nice Direction, Music Below Average,

Screenplay In 2nd Half Is Boring And Lengthy & Can Expect Upcoming Scenes

7Aum Arivu + Charulatha = Maatran

Once I Watch It I'll Give My Review

Vadirocks your friend said 70 % right.

Mattran - Not a entertainer he is a savior (saving future India:().
Mattran(brothers)=7 am aruvu(7 th sense) part 2

First Half:
+ Excellent camera work and CG (twins portion).
+ First 3 songs are rocking :luv
+ some hilarious A jocks are good
+ interesting twist

- love scenes but no romance :huh
- kajal not attracted well

second half:

+ First 20 minutes

- no logic (80 % logic missing is acceptable in action or thriller movie but 100%:angry)
- lengthy scenes and dialogue
- fights are not good

Mattran message:

Parent don't feed energy foods(drinks) like Boost,Complan,junior horlick to your child's, it is highly dangerous.:lol

K.V.Anand : again he took a sensitive issue,but this time entirely failed to convey the message,sankar is the one and only Indian director to handle this type of movies with success formula,so KV and murugadas avoid this type of movies in future.

Surya : He did the job well,other than one or two sentiment scenes he is perfect fit.

Kajal agarwar : she is outdated ,not hot and sexy.

Harish : songs are good,background scores are not good.

My Scores are out of 2.

Technology (2)+concept(2)+songs(1.8)+background score (1.2)+fights-action(1.5)+heroine(-1)+climax(-1)+comedy(1.5)+surya(2)
+direction(1)

13-2=11/20

if any loves 7 am arivu(7th sense),you can enjoy the mattran at 100%,otherwise don't expect this like KO.

Nice Review Friend,

Maximum All Non Surya Fans Tells Same Thing

some review from others:

First of all, I want to clarify that movie is not INSPIRED or COPIED from Hollywood (Stuck On You) or Thai Movie ( Alone / Charulatha)

Take a Bow Mr. K.V Anand.. Story of the movie is really good and you make us believe that we are actually watching real conjoined twins in the screen. Visual effects team, editor Anthony & especially Cinematographer Soundararajan have really helped you a lot by giving their best.. Initial Scenes with Rettai Kathirae Song had lots of cute moments in it and will make the audience watch each and every scene with full concentration.

Let's see the story of this movie..It is about Conjoined Twins - Akhilan and Vimal. Akhilan is Ajith Fan while Vimal is Vijay Fan. So, you can judge that though they have one heart, their thoughts are different. One of them dies during the interval and how the other brother takes revenge forms the second half of the movie. Having said this, it is not a usual Revenge story..There are lots of twists and story in this film which makes it as an UNUSUAL Revenge Story:win

Akhilan, Ajith fan steals the show in the first half. What a Performance by Suriya..There is no doubt that he is one of the BEST ACTORS in INDIAN Cinema & he will achieve a lot in the future. We can see his Hardwork in each and every frame of the first half.:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Kajal Agarwal really looks cute in the movie and had done her job well. :noSachin Khedekar as Surya's dad is really a great selection by the director.:sp

At the end of the first half, both Akilan and Vimal will capture your heart. Interval Fight Scene is AWESOME..Whoever watches the movie will praise that scene.. :hrtThere is no doubt in it. I am also quite sure that whoever watches the movie will really like the First Half. Second half?:'(

Second Half of the movie starts really well but doesn't travel in proper direction after few minutes. Especially 20 - 25 minutes at the end are really boring and will test even Surya fan's patience. Having a wonderful story, great actors & technicians, K.V. Anand had failed miserably by giving a very much Predictable Climax which we are seeing in Tamil Cinema for last 20 years..

Harris Jeyaraj Songs are already HIT..But, I felt the songs were very average as it is almost similar to his earlier movies. But, picturisation of the songs were really good. Harris Background music especially in the second half was bad ( as bad as 7 am Arivu BG Music):damn

Good Review Once Again Friend

Good review people.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock