TLC’s new India show to feature chef Rishi Desai

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC will transport viewers to a whole new world of experimental cooking in its new series ‘Stay Home Chef’ with Indian chef Rishi Desai.

In the new series, Desai will present indigenous home ideas that will fill the dining table with meals.

The show will premiere on 4 June and will air every Thursday at 9:30 pm.
In each episode Desai will present ideas, tips and tricks to excite the guests by mixing and spicing up simple cuisines.

From adding an international twist to Indian cuisine to reinterpreting popular cuisines from across the world, Rishi makes cooking at home simple and fun.

Discovery executive VP, GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri says, “TLC has successfully presented and entertained Indian audience with a perfect mix of India and international content. We are delighted to present a unique culinary series ‘Stay Home Chef’ in which acclaimed chef of Indian origin Rishi Desai will prepare the best of world cuisine that will surprise and impress the viewers.”

Desai said, “I am delighted to host ‘Stay Home Chef’ on TLC, India’s favourite lifestyle channel. The series celebrates cooking at home with ingredients that are readily available. I have tried to simplify cooking and make it fun by sharing recipe ideas that will enable viewers to cook a great meal for their friends and family.”

TLC’s new India show to feature chef Rishi Desai | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock