Toasty in a new avatar

Reaction score
The Chaturvedi men in the serial Saas Bina Sasural realise the blunder they have committed by voting Toasty out. But no one can take so much humiliation and then come back. So was the case with Toasty who was not sure whether she should come back to her sasural or not.

For the men of the house it sure was a difficult task to get her back. Even though Toasty has decided to return, she has a different game plan altogether. She will be seen in a new avatar, very different from what she was. Toasty will come back but on her own terms and conditions. Her only motto will be mera ghar main chalaungi, ab ek aurat sambhalegi is ghar ki baghdor.

Commenting on this, Aishwarya Sakhuja, who portrays Toasty, states that, "I will come back to my sasural but in a new avatar. I will be the decision maker of the house and everything will function as per my terms and conditions. The men will face some trouble in adjusting to the new scenario but they have made a promise to abide by every rule set in place by me." Well, it seems the men surely will get the taste of their own medicine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Toasty-in-a-new-avatar/articleshow/9100197.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock