Discussion Tollywood to Nepowood - Discussion & Debates on nepotism in telugu movie industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has Tollywood stars as well. So it's on topic.
Are you seriously knows who is Telugu star and Tamil stars in that pic.

Yes you don't know you just create this thread only because you hate Telugu stars... Thats it

Are you seriously knows who is Telugu star and Tamil stars in that pic.

Yes you don't know you just create this thread only because you hate Telugu stars... Thats it
I do know some. Not all though.

No, I don't hate anyone. Today I started having respect for one telugu actor Mahesh Babu. I criticized him for a point. But then found him starting green movement and was really impressed. That's what you should do when you can influence crores of people. Do something useful and positive for the world.

Last edited:
I do know some. Not all though.

No, I don't hate anyone. Today I started having respect for one telegu actor Mahesh Babu. I criticized him for a point. But then found him starting green movement and was really impressed. That's what you should do when you can influence crores of people. Do something useful and positive for the world.

Thats just Sample bro... He is associated with Andhra Hospital and Saves 1010+ Children life with free heart Surgeries.

He adopt two villages and 30% annual income to charities every year.

He quit smoking and drinking in movie for fans

This things I know.. Others i don't know

So bro delete this thread.spread love not hate.nd from now watch movies with gud stories ,gud actors.doesnt matter from which industry.nd plz guys stop supporting remakes😅
At first I have no authority to delete threads. And second why should we delete it. There is nepotism in the industry. What's wrong in discussing about it?

Nepotism is like a reservation in an university. You get a seat based on your caste or any special category. But, you will not pass based on the same reservation criteria. Only if you study, you will pass. The same applies to Nepotism in a Movie industry. If the person doesn't have a talent, ppl will reject them no matter how many times they try.

Now, one might argue they are snatching the chances of other talented actors. But, we have also seen such examples where the hard working talent have been recognised and found success. But, it takes time for them.

Bro but in Tamil Siva Karthikeyan,
Vijay Sethupathi and Ajith have found huge success.
Everyone struggled a lot... Think of the sons of stars... Take Dhruv for an example. He becomes Hero in the first movie and Vikram was so cunning that he took the same movie again and released. Tamil Industry is full of this sh*t.

Take Surya and Karthi, their movies will be released mostly by Studio Green... Because they're family. They sign call sheets with that conditions too.

In Tamil also there are a lot of people. I think it's deliberately hidden by PT. They don't have guts to name everyone.
Bro but in Tamil Siva Karthikeyan,
Vijay Sethupathi and Ajith have found huge success.
Everyone struggled a lot... Think of the sons of stars... Take Dhruv for an example. He becomes Hero in the first movie and Vikram was so cunning that he took the same movie again and released. Tamil Industry is full of this sh*t.

Take Surya and Karthi, their movies will be released mostly by Studio Green... Because they're family. They sign call sheets with that conditions too.

Tamil Bros... Its only dedicated to Telugu film industry...

As said by DJ bro and please don't spoil his entertainment with other industries discussion here 😉😅😜

To OP, Add kannada & Malayalam to the list. If it is about entire south Industry or remove kollywood from the list and keep the discussion focused to only Tollywood

To OP, Add kannada & Malayalam to the list. If it is about entire south Industry or remove kollywood from the list and keep the discussion focused to only Tollywood
Thread is about Tollywood. If user is making off topic post I am not responsible. Users are free to create thread about any industry and discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock