Discussion Tollywood to Nepowood - Discussion & Debates on nepotism in telugu movie industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean edit the image in the first post and remove kollywood tree from it, so the thread won't get distracted
Tollywood is there on the image too. And it's clearly written that thread is about Tollywood. If you can't read that's not my problem.

Allu arjun ,jr ntr,ram charan whatever they are .they are bcoz of their hardword ,acting nd talent
Yes bro!
Coming from families doesn't work always.
Both Allu Arjun and Jr.NTR were criticised for their looks in first. Jr.NTR was criticized for his weight also. Both of them worked hard and today everyone knows where they are.

Tollywood is there on the image too. And it's clearly written that thread is about Tollywood. If you can't read that's not my problem.

Clearly its your problem buddy... You are purposely manipulate south india in the name of Tollywood.

Im Already two times reported that post.. But still no actions or revert on that post to me.

Its your problem. I bet you don't know anything about south film industry.

If knows that you correct that mistake by you.

Clearly its your problem buddy... You are purposely manipulate south india in the name of Tollywood.

Im Already two times reported that post.. But still no actions or revert on that post to me.

Its your problem. I bet you don't know anything about south film industry.

If knows that you correct that mistake by you.
Image has Tollywood stars in it. I am using the image from a third party site for 'fair usage'. I am not gonna edit the image and violate the fair usage norms.

WlpRAvj.jpg

Image has Tollywood stars in it. I am using the image from a third party site for 'fair usage'. I am not gonna edit the image and violate the fair usage norms.

WlpRAvj.jpg

Hence I said its your Problem.... Tollywood knows the Family Tree of Tollywood..

You can report your post on Tollywood Tree to remove... Then this thread is justified..

If you are fail to do that... Then accept your mistake👍

Hence I its your Problem.... Tollywood know the Family Tree of Tollywood..

You can report your post on Tollywood Tree to remove... Then this thread is justified..

If you are fail to do that... Then accept your mistake👍
I won't report anything because I don't find it wrong. Since you already reported. I can't ask you to report again. Have patience and let team members decide.

Reactions: RdX
Thread is about Tollywood. If user is making off topic post I am not responsible. Users are free to create thread about any industry and discuss.
You only saying thread is about Tollywood. Then why are you involving Kollywood (First post) in this thread ?
Don't you know Tollywood & Kollywood are different industries. Or you are purposely going with off topic information. When somebody posts Hollywood premeier movie info in Bollywood premeier movie thread, then it is considered Irrelevant right? Being a senior member I didn't expected from you. You are free to create to other Threads. But don't go Off topic

You only saying thread is about Tollywood. Then why are you involving Kollywood (First post) in this thread ?
Don't you know Tollywood & Kollywood are different industries. Or you are purposely going with off topic information. When somebody posts Hollywood premeier movie info in Bollywood premeier movie thread, then it is considered Irrelevant right? Being a senior member I didn't expected from you. You are free to create to other Threads. But don't go Off topic
Image is one single image which can't be edited as I have taken from third party site for fair usage. What's so confusing about it?

Image is one single image which can't be edited as I have taken from third party site for fair usage. What's so confusing about it?
Can't you crop the image bro. It is confusing since the thread name suggests Tollywood and the image has Tollywood + Kollywood. Due to which several off topic info came. It would be better if you crop OR change the thread title to Kollywood/Tollywood, then it would be revelant. Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock