Discussion Tollywood to Nepowood - Discussion & Debates on nepotism in telugu movie industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image is one single image which can't be edited as I have taken from third party site for fair usage. What's so confusing about it?
In that case delete the image, then make a list or a table using the Image as a reference.It won't take much time for you if you really want to do it and clear the confusion in the thread.
Nepotism products from Tollywood.
pxZPlpv.jpg

Source : The Federal
The above image is incomplete as It is missing Two members of the NTR family.

ejF21gi.jpg

He is Taraka Ratna Nandamuri.N Jayakrishna,N Balakrishna,N Harlkrishna are his Uncles.
Link: Taraka Ratna - Google Search

lwPJKiY.jpg

He is Janakiram Nandamuri.The Elder brother of kalyan ram and Ntr Jr.He was not known by many people.
Both Taraka Ratna and Janaki ram have not been successful in their film careers.So it does'nt mean you can remove them from the family tree.Family trees of Actors/Celebrity should consist of each and every member associated with films.
Link: Janaki Ram Nandamuri - Google Search

Last edited:
Can't you crop the image bro. It is confusing since the thread name suggests Tollywood and the image has Tollywood + Kollywood. Due to which several off topic info came. It would be better if you crop OR change the thread title to Kollywood/Tollywood, then it would be revelant. Just a suggestion
In that case delete the image, then make a list or a table using the Image as a reference.It won't take much time for you if you really want to do it and clear the confusion in the thread.
At first I respect team members to make the decision. As tagged members you should know we are not allowed to fully edited post unless team member asks us to. And @RajKumar bro. Being a legend member you should know rules better than me. Why are you liking such post or questioning moderation? 👇
Im Already two times reported that post.. But still no actions or revert on that post to me.

I leave it to Team, No more discussion from me here, like or dislike is upto me.

To Op - I don't understand your stand. Do u mean someone else can start a new thread for kollywood and use the same news article and the image on it and argue, kollywood is also there in the image but actually Tollywood tree is on top and cannot be edited because of fup, won't that create confusion. At least change the thread title to Tollywood and kollywood

To Op - I don't understand your stand. Do u mean someone else can start a new thread for kollywood and use the same news article and the image on it and argue, kollywood is also there in the image but actually Tollywood tree is on top and cannot be edited because of fup, won't that create confusion. At least change the thread title to Tollywood and kollywood
Thread is clearly about Tollywood. It's written on top. You can create a thread to discuss about Kollywood for discussion on Kollywood.
I leave it to Team, No more discussion from me here, like or dislike is upto me.
As a legend atleast use the reactions responsibly. What's the point of being a legend if you act like a newbie? Tags come with responsibility.

And if you had respect for team members. You would have report once and leave it. Instead of reporting multiple times and questioning moderation.

Also starting an argument again. When I cleared your doubts yesterday itself.

Last edited:
Im not insulting any Members or Team Members, If anything wrong, Team resolved that. Be patience DJ Bro.

Im reported two times because of off topic discussion going on due to that Family Tree Image. nothing else.

I Respect Everyone here. Lots of Members knows My Nature of behavior.

Come to Tag. It doesn't matter for Me Brother.

I do know some. Not all though.

No, I don't hate anyone. Today I started having respect for one *telegu* actor Mahesh Babu. I criticized him for a point. But then found him starting green movement and was really impressed. That's what you should do when you can influence crores of people. Do something useful and positive for the world.
bro pls write as Telugu bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock