Toonami‬ channel will be available on ‪‎DishTVIndia soon

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 19,758
Chinmay Kore said:
Still Tata Sky is 100% best than Dish TV :lol

Tata Sky is 100% expensive too compared to Dish TV. They never able to beat Dish TV in channels count. They are adding channels now which were part of Dish TV from last many years and still they are missing a lot of channels. There is clear discrimination towards Dish TV. Anyways, debating with Tata Sky users is useless because they will never agree that Tata Sky is a very very very expensive DTH. No more off-topic reply from my side. I don't want to convince anyone to buy Dish TV or any other DTH

Hassan Syed said:
Tata Sky is 100% expensive too compared to Dish TV. They never able to beat Dish TV in channels count. They are adding channels now which were part of Dish TV from last many years and still they are missing a lot of channels. There is clear discrimination towards Dish TV. Anyways, debating with Tata Sky users is useless because they will never agree that Tata Sky is a very very very expensive DTH. No more off-topic reply from my side. I don't want to convince anyone to buy Dish TV or any other DTH
Yes Tata Sky is best Dish TV CC is worst but TS CC will always give you offers & discount & well TS is now not expensive because we have variety of content better than Dish TV in all areas

i want to know what is toonamo channel is it for kids channel or some other

sutharshan said:
Toonami‬ channel will be available on ‪DishTV‬ LCN 533 before 5th of January 2016.

source :- my Madurai distributor

bro if your Madurai distributor shared the news with you
then y not you shared b4 my thread:lol
Toonami india launching in D2h from March 2016

i know you shared the news after looking my thread
bt i have proper source of D2h with timeline and LCN
so i Shared the news only for D2h :k

there is also Dish tv LCN in my thread image :k
bt i don't shared the news in Dish tv section just Coz i have only lcn not Confirm date :tup

Chinmay Kore said:
TS is now not expensive because we have variety of content better than Dish TV in all areas

Even before all these additions, it was expensive only.. You can check the older posts and threads in TS forum from the year of 2013 (or even before)..

Back
Top Bottom