Toonami‬ channel will be available on ‪‎DishTVIndia soon

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 19,758
I can only say that one has only choices in DTH arena : quality or quantity. Whatever you choose the sole responsibility is yours.

Similarly like Android and iOS fans here in DreamDTH we have Dishtv, Tatasky, Airtel and D2H fans who will say Dishtv, Tatasky ,Airtel or D2H have more quantity or more quality or one will say better PQ or AQ but they are the one mostly who who say this are those who own that particular DTH. But in reality at the end of the day they are all same meant to provide us the TV channel's we want the watch. But currently yes Tatasky is in the sky bcuz of its recent form in channel addition but coming on quality vs quantity is all 'BullSH!t' that's what I believe may be this will make them happy by making this fake rumors about quality and quantity I believe they are all the same. ;)

No all dth does not have the same quality. I beg to differ. Qualitywise Tata Sky is best though I dont use it anymore.

:no:no Bro all dths have diffrent quility and one more thing every dth can't
provide every channel that we want to watch :k
Coz every dth have their own policy and they know well how they can manage their bussiness so they can get benefit:k:tup

Back
Top Bottom