DDF Exclusive Toonami India Going to Shutdown from 15th May 2018

I guess due to loss of viewers that might have shutting the channel.
They don't show aggressive move to make that channel No1 because if it was added in all Major Platforms and DTH kids would watch these channels and the CN India would loose their viewership.
Actually CN should revamp their shows to the old model like combination of toonami cartoons and leaving PoGo all the Oogy stuff.
I agree bro

Toonami was such good brand name .they never showed its like its past legacy showing action packed Anime series like Digimon adventures , Transformers Armada , Pokemon ,dc animated shows , it was in multiaudio...CN used to be everyone's favourite thanks to its multi audio and cool shows.. they might bring Toonami block in CN india.. like they do in CN USA ..in night time..showing Anime series like My hero Academia..& Dragon Ball Super.

Toonami not available from Broadcaster end message on Airtel DigitalTV.

Channel is removed/shutdown.
That means airtel is not knowing that it's shutdowned that's why they are showing this message because if they were knowing then they would have shown the message as "The channel is no longer available on airtel digital tv as the transmission is stopped by the broadcaster." Or simply "The channel is no longer available on airtel digital tv" or "The transmission of this channel has been blocked by the broadcaster".

Last edited:
Toonami was such good brand name .they never showed its like its past legacy showing action packed Anime series like Digimon adventures , Transformers Armada , Pokemon ,dc animated shows , it was in multiaudio...CN used to be everyone's favourite thanks to its multi audio and cool shows.. they might bring Toonami block in CN india.. like they do in CN USA ..in night time..showing Anime series like My hero Academia..& Dragon Ball Super.
Source

If I am not wrong .toonami was closed down in usa in 2009 .since then few shows are coming on adult swim as toonami shows in USA
Toonami

All good things come to an end.
All bad things come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock