DDF Exclusive Toonami India Going to Shutdown from 15th May 2018

Animax has currently 250+ titles rights. Aniplus has not even rights to 100 Anime shows so they cant beat Animax so easily in long term.
In terms of shows Animax is ahead. I agree with you here. But in terms of repeats they sucks. Good shows like Hyouka, Welcome to the NHK , I don't have many friends, xxxholic, Darker than Black, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are dropped without long-term stability. While they are consistently repeating only Naruto.

In terms of shows Animax is ahead. I agree with you here. But in terms of repeats they sucks. Good shows like Hyouka, Welcome to the NHK , I don't have many friends, xxxholic, Darker than Black, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are dropped without long-term stability. While they are consistently repeating only Naruto.
They also repeat Fairy tail , Mushibugyo, The irregular at magic highschool ,Golden Time, K ,K Return of Kings ,Tokyo Ravens, Inari Kon Kon ,Gatchman Crowds, Kinmoza etc also consistently.

They also repeat Fairy tail , Mushibugyo, The irregular at magic highschool ,Golden Time, K ,K Return of Kings ,Tokyo Ravens, Inari Kon Kon ,Gatchman Crowds, Kinmoza etc also consistently.
Also they dropped My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu without airing Season 2. Seriously that show is very popular and Animax didn't handled properly.
Animax should do homework on what content is better and how to air them. Majority of good content has failed on Animax.
They also ditched Black Buttler without any reason.
If they continue airing flop shows like Cerberus The Fate of Dark Dragon, Hand shakers, Dances with Dragon , Sacred Rider Xechs, First Love Monster flop shows. Surely this channel won't last long in Asia. There also it might get shutdown and move on VOD.

Also they dropped My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu without airing Season 2. Seriously that show is very popular and Animax didn't handled properly.
Animax should do homework on what content is better and how to air them. Majority of good content has failed on Animax.
They also ditched Black Buttler without any reason.
If they continue airing flop shows like Cerberus The Fate of Dark Dragon, Hand shakers, Dances with Dragon , Sacred Rider Xechs, First Love Monster flop shows. Surely this channel won't last long in Asia. There also it might get shutdown and move on VOD.
Every channel Does have it's pros and cons .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock