• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 2,443

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I found a new Hd topup at my airtel app
Sony six hd ₹1 HD DBR Chg topup offer worth ₹0.0
can anyone know what kind of topup it is?

I added the top up Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD 1re DBR offer top up Nov 15 to my account to check this. I wasn't charged anything, but my package screen shows monthly charge of 45 rupees for this top up. Screenshot below.

43b6868f905f9a17705e94485ed7a8c1.jpg

FYI, I replied your query on the other thread too

ilikered said:
I added the top up Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD 1re DBR offer top up Nov 15 to my account to check this. I wasn't charged anything, but my package screen shows monthly charge of 45 rupees for this top up. Screenshot below.

FYI, I replied your query on the other thread too

pls reply here after 12am how much amount has debited from your account? Pls reply.

Optimus_Prime said:
pls reply here after 12am how much amount has debited from your account? Pls reply.
I just spoke to cc about this discrepancy. As usual, they don't have any info and asked me to call in the morning so that they can transfer to the back end team who creates these top ups. I'll check the balance after 12am and let you know.

Optimus_Prime said:
I found a new Hd topup at my airtel app
Sony six hd ₹1 HD DBR Chg topup offer worth ₹0.0
can anyone know what kind of topup it is?
Bro may be this top up is 3 days free topup. After free period they cut regular charge. :)

Ok. My balance was 255.42 and it came to 238.38. Total DBR comes around 17 rupees. I can't understand how.

Optimus_Prime said:
how much your previous dbr?
Ok, I got it. The previous balance was 255.18. So, they have cut 16.8 from my account which made the balance 238.38. Hence the top up was charged 1.5 rupees per day (45 rupees per month) as opposed to what they mentioned in the name. I'll check with cc back end team tomorrow.

ilikered said:
Ok, I got it. The previous balance was 255.18. So, they have cut 16.8 from my account which made the balance 238.38. Hence the top up was charged 1.5 rupees per day (45 rupees per month) as opposed to what they mentioned in the name. I'll check with cc back end team tomorrow.

so Adtv making us fool...

Back
Top Bottom