TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

wewake said:
Experts don't want to waste their knowledge.. if they comment anything you'll start to argue with them by using your philosophy and drag their IQ to the lowest...!!!

thank u for praising

wewake said:
Experts don't want to waste their knowledge.. if they comment anything you'll start to argue with them by using your philosophy and drag their IQ to the lowest...!!!

I checked with two friends who works on one dth firm and they told they are not aware of such rules. Anyway you made a point and I must say it a marvellous point.:clap

jay kumar said:
thank u for praising

Jai bro, listen one thing it'll help you. Don't argue on each and every point. it is not good thing. besides this try to admit your mistakes and your faults. Feel proud to say that Yes! am wrong!! You'll learn many new things by admitting your mistakes. Not only you but every living thing on the earth learns from his/her mistakes.

Don't argue too much on those points or things which overall makes no any sense at the end of the day. If you, then maximum people will start to ignore you. If they are showing love and affection towards you soon they will start to show hate and negativity for you. Overall you'll be the looser. Sun Direct, Tatasky will neither get any kind of lose nor any profit from both of us.

Today Users like Prateek, Shubham123 are not a part of DreamDth family and you onow why they are not. They always showed this type of behavior at every point of this forum and atlast got banned

so try to admit your mistakes :tup

somewhat agreed...But not agreed with that ban list....No no ....And i said what i have heard ....And iam sure about that....If iam wrong i will admit..But not!!!

wewake said:
Jai bro, listen one thing it'll help you. Don't argue on each and every point. it is not good thing. besides this try to admit your mistakes and your faults. Feel proud to say that Yes! am wrong!! You'll learn many new things by admitting your mistakes. Not only you but every living thing on the earth learns from his/her mistakes.

Don't argue too much on those points or things which overall makes no any sense at the end of the day. If you, then maximum people will start to ignore you. If they are showing love and affection towards you soon they will start to show hate and negativity for you. Overall you'll be the looser. Sun Direct, Tatasky will neither get any kind of lose nor any profit from both of us.

Today Users like Prateek, Shubham123 are not a part of DreamDth family and you onow why they are not. They always showed this type of behavior at every point of this forum and atlast got banned

so try to admit your mistakes :tup

Bro you made a good point. One thing i would like to suggest is that ,dont take the name of banned users. As long as they are here ,we can take there names. So talking about those who are not here at this moment is not fair. Its my view.

jay kumar said:
somewhat agreed...But not agreed with that ban list....No no ....And i said what i have heard ....And iam sure about that....If iam wrong i will admit..But not!!!

Bro what he meant is that,Arguing on things that you are not sure is not a good thing.

hirffa said:
Sun direct doestnt have a good subscriber base in ROI. Ok you are right but they will try to collect as much as customers from the market by providing more and more channels. There intial strategy as per some internal surces is to add some ROI channels by paying some carrier fees based on a special agreement. Once they get sufficient support they will start to take fees from them gradually. Another thing is the Rest of India channels are almost Pay channels in Hindi. In other languages they wont intial collect any carrier fees. The fist case is mainly applicable to some music channels and so on.

No, No, No I beg to differ your black marked comments. No no never. :(

vicky bro.....Why r u not making this thread sticky.......Please reply......

jay kumar said:
vicky bro.....Why r u not making this thread sticky.......Please reply......

sorry bro,i don't know this details & that's why not stick,please wait bro i will confirm with team members:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock