TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
of coarse not even sun network having four channel as fta ..Sun action,gemini action,surya action,suriyan

bhai rehne de maaf kr.... okay i admits there is a law of that kind and was unawared before but today i came to know about that

sun can share every fta channel of their choice from RDTV

they can add maximum channels in their TPs as they want

thanks for being a part of this good discussion. bye

jay kumar said:
of coarse not even sun network having four channel as fta ..Sun action,gemini action,surya action,suriyan

Bro if the rating of channel is not good they will make it FTA.
Another question is Surya Action.
To my knowledge its only available for Sun direct users. Its not broadcasted throgh other medium.
Kiran tv is the malayalam movie channel and Sun music there music channel and Surya tv is there entertainment channel.
Are you sure surya Action is broadcasted as FTA?

ABCDEFGH said:
Ok so
Axn's old shows will rerun on sony pal :D:D

no...No...Why r u considering individual channels...Atleast one fta channels from a group.....And also as per your view u r mean to say that all fta channels r rerun .....too too bad

Hirffa bro and Abcdefgh please try to admit everything he is saying... say goodbye to this thread. Good Bye!!

wewake said:
bhai rehne de maaf kr.... okay i admits there is a law of that kind and was unawared before but today i came to know about that

sun can share every fta channel of their choice from RDTV

they can add maximum channels in their TPs as they want

thanks for being a part of this good discussion. bye

no mention please

hirffa said:
Bro if the rating of channel is not good they will make it FTA.
Another question is Surya Action.
To my knowledge its only available for Sun direct users. Its not broadcasted throgh other medium.
Kiran tv is the malayalam movie channel and Sun music there music channel and Surya tv is there entertainment channel.
Are you sure surya Action is broadcasted as FTA?

broadcasting in medium is not at all matter....Sun network itself announced in the launch that we r entering into a ad free movie category on launching this channel

jay kumar said:
axn belongs to msm which means sony

What about HBO and Neo channels.
HBO will make HBO Hitz and HBO defined FTA? ...huh....Oh god.....

jay kumar said:
broadcasting in medium is not at all matter....Sun network itself announced in the launch that we r entering into a ad free movie category on launching this channel

Surya Action is for Sun direct only .Its not a FTA. I think so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock