TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

So I am the first one to like Jay bro's Hard work. :dodgy
Come on first praise him for his hard work then we can carry on the discussion. :)

Bishnu15 said:
So I am the first one to like Jay bro's Hard work. :dodgy
Come on first praise him for his hard work then we can carry on the discussion. :)

Can we find this details from STB ?

ABCDEFGH said:
Can we find this details from STB ?

in my stb.....To find tp of channels we want to tune every channels and i find the tps and posted here.....One and half our work for this...08am to 09.30am

sayan.sunny said:
I want to say if they covert the tps to DVBS2 8PSK And upgrade their system, they can add lots of channels, as they are using mpeg4, no need to change stbs.
Currently, all old STB's are in DVBS-1 Sun Direct has to change the old boxes with new one and it is not an easy task.

Hassan Syed said:
Currently, all old STB's are in DVBS-1 Sun Direct has to change the old boxes with new one and it is not an easy task.

dont know about that...But my stb was five years old.....I can able to see the word in stb which is DIGITAL SATELLITE MPEG4 RECEIVER DSB B580R

Rushil.D said:
Sun Direct Using DVB-S mpeg2 tps for broadcasting mpeg4 SD channels and for SD channels without compression is 34-35 SD channels are maximum per tp after that it will on compression :) if they use DVB-S2 QPSK tps then they may add 42-43 SD channels without compression

rushil bro....But see the hd channel list 12 hd channels...1hd is equal to 4 sd....So 12 into 4 is equal to 48 sd channels per tp

jay kumar said:
rushil bro....But see the hd channel list 12 hd channels...1hd is equal to 4 sd....So 12 into 4 is equal to 48 sd channels per tp

HD channels tp is DVB-S2 8PSK Bro :)

They are using MPEG4 Dvbs stb's for SD users,
Bad luck,
If SD stb's were Dvbs2 like HD stb's then they can add more,
But for that they needs to change lots of stb's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock