TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

Gssran said:
They are using MPEG4 Dvbs stb's for SD users,
Bad luck,
If SD stb's were Dvbs2 like HD stb's then they can add more,
But for that they needs to change lots of stb's.

As per my knowledge,still sun direct provide dvbs boxes to its SD customers. Very very bad move.
One month ago, I saw a lot of DVBS boxes in one of the service managers office.

Another thing is sun direct is sharing some tps from reliance and its another problem for them in future. Once they cut this deal, all in a sudden count will go down drastically.

jay kumar said:
dont know about that...But my stb was five years old.....I can able to see the word in stb which is DIGITAL SATELLITE MPEG4 RECEIVER DSB B580R

Ur box is confirmed DVBS - 1

if we take 40channels per tp then sun direct can able to add 10channels....and if they convert dd channels to rdtv ....they can able to conserve more space.....and they also can add sony pal,rishtey,zee zindagi,anmol,siripoli,murasu etc from rdtv tp

jay kumar said:
if we take 40channels per tp then sun direct can able to add 10channels....and if they convert dd channels to rdtv ....they can able to conserve more space.....and they also can add sony pal,rishtey,zee zindagi,anmol,siripoli,murasu etc from rdtv tp

Do u know, what you are speaking?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock