TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
if we take 40channels per tp then sun direct can able to add 10channels....and if they convert dd channels to rdtv ....they can able to conserve more space.....and they also can add sony pal,rishtey,zee zindagi,anmol,siripoli,murasu etc from rdtv tp

Do you know how many tps are available for sun direct, without including the shared tps of reliance?
Do you know how many bandwidth is available in each tps of sun direct?
There is correlation of compression,FEC etc etc with each tp and that depends on the total hosting capacity of a particular tp. Are you aware of this fact before assesing 40 channels per tp?
There are lot behind each tp hosting calculation.

hirffa said:
Yes. Explain what you mean by convert dd channels to rdtv in your post?

dd yadagiri,dd rajasthan,dd up,dd mp,dd bihar,dd kisan are in sun tp....if they convert those channels to rdtv they can get more tps

jay kumar said:
dd yadagiri,dd rajasthan,dd up,dd mp,dd bihar,dd kisan are in sun tp....if they convert those channels to rdtv they can get more tps

I have a better a Idea..
Why dont they take all from 10990 tp from Insat. They can easily free some tps and also save some good amount. They will get all channels of dd free dish.
The matter of fact is that,there is some sort of Agreement with RDTV for sharing channels.
Now you tell me one thing, How you analysed sun direct tp can host 40 channels.

hirffa said:
Do you know how many tps are available for sun direct, without including the shared tps of reliance?
Do you know how many bandwidth is available in each tps of sun direct?
There is correlation of compression,FEC etc etc with each tp and that depends on the total hosting capacity of a particular tp. Are you aware of this fact before assesing 40 channels per tp?
There are lot behind each tp hosting calculation.

i dont know please explain

jay kumar said:

then why not they share all channels from RDTV.?? by doing this SD's TPs will remain empty and thn they can add many numbers of channels.

RDTV is also doing business, not running a garments shop that today you will brought a pair of clothes and in next day you'll come to that shop to return those clothes, because you don't like them and want to exchange those ones.

and here there is no any conversion needed. you are getting those channels which RDTV is sharing with you.

jay kumar said:

I think you mean to fetch the above channels from RDTV tps. Are you sure RDTV is also hosting the same set of channels in there tp?
Or are they taking it from sun direct tp?
A confirmation is needed on that. Then only we can say so.

hirffa said:
I have a better a Idea..
Why dont they take all from 10990 tp from Insat. They can easily free some tps and also save some good amount. They will get all channels of dd free dish.
The matter of fact is that,there is some sort of Agreement with RDTV for sharing channels.
Now you tell me one thing, How you analysed sun direct tp can host 40 channels.

how is it possible to give dd free dish...hd users only can get signal from insat 4b....then what about sd users

wewake said:
then why not they share all channels from RDTV.?? by doing this SD's TPs will remain empty and thn they can add many numbers of channels.

RDTV is also doing business, not running a garments shop that today you will brought a pair of clothes and in next day you'll come to that shop to return those clothes, because you don't like them and want to exchange those ones.

and here there is no any conversion needed. you are getting those channels which RDTV is sharing with you.

single reply is there is a contract between rdtv and sun direct to share only fta channels not pay channels...ok bro

wewake said:

Bro..Some sort of Agreement is there between RDTV and Sun direct on sharing FTA channels. To my knowledge Sun direct is also paying good amount to RDTV for that too and It has to be so.
Another thing is Sun Direct is running there show only with the help of RDTV support. Else they should been finished by this time.
Now I need a confirmation. Does RDTV sharing that channel with sun direct or viceversa or are they both hosting the same FTA channels in there respective tps.

jay kumar said:
how is it possible to give dd free dish...hd users only can get signal from insat 4b....then what about sd users

Its very much possible bro. The Sun direct users will also get signal of dd free dish. But the existing software of your box is designed in such a way that it blocks that tp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock