Tracked Laosat@128e with some English and HD programs

freedishlover said:
Sarfraz you forgot I have tracked it a long back....and you are a mod......
https://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Hunted-LAOSAT-128e
Are you still receiving it ?
If so,in which area ?

Newb_Dxer said:
Are you still receiving it ?
If so,in which area ?
No bro I have tuned my dish to 68.5e...If you want me to do that I can check....btw it's raining here in my area...

Are you sure it's Laosat brother? only two TP's are there with 40000 symbol rate....You have mentioned symbol rate as 45002 which is making me confused...
1b1866844c0f0e4ed488969e31f13565.jpg

freedishlover said:
No bro I have tuned my dish to 68.5e...If you want me to do that I can check....btw it's raining here in my area...
Yes,Here also it is raining and now the signal is zero at the moment.
But please do try when rain stops.
By the way Lyngsat.com does not mention either 10850 V 45000 or 10850 H 45000.Earlier people on social media were mentioning H polarity but I am receiving on V polarity.

The frequencies mentioned on Lyngsat have not been received here but they have all the good English channels.May be bigger dish is required for that.

By the way all 50 channels are FTA on 10850 V 45000 at the moment.

freedishlover said:

Are you sure it's Laosat brother? only two TP's are there with 40000 symbol rate....You have mentioned symbol rate as 45002 which is making me confused...
I am not sure it is Laosat and I was also thinking it was JCsat 4B.
But my first ss clearly shows Laosat.

Moreover when I was doing blindscan I received another transponder mentioned on Lyngsat but with "NG" signal ie no signal.So we can infer it is Laosat.

But still confirmation is needed from some reliable source.

truefrnd said:
Good hunt dear what your dish size and location
Bro,
Dishtv DTH dish with monoblock LNB.
Check my first post on Telstar 18.
Same dish,same position.

Bro try to adjust skew of your LNB...just rotate LNB opposite of its skew..
You will surely get polarization as H....I got Laosat It's sure....you can go through my thread...

freedishlover said:
Bro try to adjust skew of your LNB...just rotate LNB opposite of its skew..
You will surely get polarization as H....I got Laosat It's sure....you can go through my thread...
Bro,
What is your location ?
Mine is Punjab.
May be signals are not reaching here.
We have buildings all around fortunately east side is open and this spare dish is in my balcony for experimentation and satellite DXing.

My receiver is catching both H and V Ku signals so it seems Laosat has changed polarity from H to V for 10850.

Meanwhile signals are coming back.I will post ss soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock