• Views: Views 204,924

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How all operators set their new packs with in one and half day? They have to work like as Rocket speed...
Bro they must have done it already..... They knew stay will not be granted.. Still they tried their best to avoid NTO 2.0... They will still try to get stay..

ideally yes broadcaster must have worked in background , and publishing depend on next hearing date , also they want to see how user subscribe A la La for first few days ( this is my assumption )

DTH provider they are the one who feel the heat from Monday.

once channel not available mostly not techie \ well informed user put gun on their head. and raise all kind if complain

Earlier, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) had told the Bombay High Court that it cannot postpone the implementation of the New Tariff Order (NTO) 2.0 which has been challenged by the broadcasters, Indian Broadcasting Foundation & Stakeholders.

According to today’s hearing, there is no stay against the New Tariff Order (NTO 2.0).

As of now, there is no confirmation to implement the New Tariff Order (NTO 2.0) from the 1st March 2020 because there will be next hearing on 2nd March (Monday).

So hence, no notice will be issued by TRAI until the next conclusion from Bombay High Court.

Broadcasters & TRAI have said to the Court that they will try to settle the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will try to settle the issue...
Meaning 1 broadcasters accepted their defeat and trying to settle the case...
Meaning 2 they will offer bribe to TRAI so as to avoid NTO 2.0..

Case will be again heard on monday. No decision yet.. old boq. And ALC rate continues till Monday as of now..

What about the nfc for second connection will be reduced from 1st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock