• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when the Mumbai HC is
going to release the judgement?

Guess I will stick to Hotstar / Netflix / Prime Video.

NCF is a major pain.
Looks like a great idea. But TV viewing is an experience that cannot be compared to any other.

folks like me always like watching TV though we can watch the same content from the streaming sites.

I hope TRAI will eventually fit the price within our budgets. waiting for the good news anyway.

I can see from a poll in DDF that TRAI's regulations are favor to the customers.

May be not to the guys like me. I am the guy who needs all south, sports and infotainment in HD under 400.

I had for 250 in VK digital and for 200 with SCV with an addition of english movies and english general an year back. before NTO.

Now its like a dream.

Looks like a great idea. But TV viewing is an experience that cannot be compared to any other.

folks like me always like watching TV though we can watch the same content from the streaming sites.

I hope TRAI will eventually fit the price within our budgets. waiting for the good news anyway.

agree , no compression with watching movies and sports on TV , and dont forgot unlimited live streaming can only be possible if you have wifi setup. so it will again restricted to metros and tear 1 n 2 cities where speed and data limit not an issue and what about rest of India , they have no, option

me. I am the guy who needs all south, sports and infotainment...

Welcome to DreamDTH,
Same here. I had all SD channel package under ₹380 before NTO 1.0 now I had to give up some favourite channels but paying same.

I want to keep all free channels from all language and all pay channels from bengali, hindi, english and sports..

I agree that TV viewing experience is completely different. And not everyone can get unlimited data plan like me..

I also used to think the same until I moved away. Now I don't have to sit at a particular time in front of a TV to watch a program also no Ads break. It actually saves time. Plus no stupid censorship.

Streaming is good for people who know what they want to watch. On TV we can discover good stuff when we are randomly scrolling through channels.

Edit: Other reason why I love OTT is that I can download offline episodes and watch it when away from Home like travelling. When I think about it like this, I really can't go back to TV.

dont forgot unlimited live streaming can only be possible if you have wifi setup. so it will again restricted to metros and tear 1 n 2 cities where speed and data limit not an issue
Agreed. I am lucky to get 50 Mbps - No FUP

Last edited:
If you have a good broadband connection, then OTT apps are great. We have the flexibility of watching anytime with pause/forward/rewind options. Watching prime time movies in TV is a pain, where 2.30 hours movie runs for 4 hours.

For Sports channels OTT is still not there yet. The quality of sports channels in TV is the best. If OTT sports streaming quality improves, I will ditch TV completely and migrate to OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock