Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't work, we will be chuked out of our jobs. But these people enjoy job security. No one question them even not President of India. We pay taxes so they get salaries on time for announcing next hearing date. We are middle class people , we are born to pay taxes and keep on hoping that one day we will have prosperity. We want No work No pay for Government Officers. No offenses, and I am sorry if I hurt someone.

These lawyers r money suckers
No problem with Judge
Note : iam referring lawyers related to this case not all lawyers

Last edited:
These lawyers r money suckers
No problem with Judge
Note : iam referring lawyers related to this case not all lawyers
Brother hearing was completed in October. They have reserved the judgement. If I am not wrong the same happened in March last year and when courts started hearing on cases in August they began to hear on the case again even when they had reserved the judgement.

Nobody is getting benefit from the delay except TRAI. Hold on NTO 2.0 is a boon for broadcasters but there is a freeze on pricing which has made them refrain from launching and shutting down channels. TRAI is actually the winner this time.

There's a reason all major pay-TV channel launches are on hold including 14 ETV Balbharat channels.

"Without the clarity on the tariff order front is very difficult to give any outlook. Right now it is going to be on a status quo. Until that regulatory issue doesn't get resolved, we are unable to take any price hikes or anything. So it's pretty much going to be status quo until that resolves. Once that is resolved and stability resumes, let's say in a quarter or two post it been getting resolved, as I mentioned early-teens to mid-teens kind of growth can be expected from the subscription side." - Punit Goenka

https://assets.zee.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/08181625/Q3FY21-Earnings-Call-Transcript.pdf

Nobody is getting benefit from the delay except TRAI. Hold on NTO 2.0 is a boon for broadcasters but there is a freeze on pricing which has made them refrain from launching and shutting down channels. TRAI is actually the winner this time.

There's a reason all major pay-TV channel launches are on hold including 14 ETV Balbharat channels.

"Without the clarity on the tariff order front is very difficult to give any outlook. Right now it is going to be on a status quo. Until that regulatory issue doesn't get resolved, we are unable to take any price hikes or anything. So it's pretty much going to be status quo until that resolves. Once that is resolved and stability resumes, let's say in a quarter or two post it been getting resolved, as I mentioned early-teens to mid-teens kind of growth can be expected from the subscription side." - Punit Goenka

https://assets.zee.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/08181625/Q3FY21-Earnings-Call-Transcript.pdf
What if it delays for 30 years ?:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock