Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no any update till date from Bombay High court.

TRAI, Broadcasters, HC all are still sleeping.

TRAI, Broadcasters, HC all are still sleeping.
My friend, you are wasting time by asking this question here. You must ask this question to Jawahar Goel and Prakash Javdekar. Looks like it is a 7 figures deal in $$$$$$$

Court is sleeping and are pushing dates. Government is least cared about this issue.
This issue not as big as we think. We have lots of option available to reduce DTH bill. Few example I am sharing here if we can give up premium dth like tatasky than we can save a lot
1- Airtel dth UDP pack is best to reduce dth bill. In 110 rs per month we can watch lots off pay channels like starplus bharat SS1 hindi and lots more
2- Use Sundirect, also give very economically packs with reduced ncf
3- Dishtv also provide good and economical packs with reduced ncf. Like non stop and bharat bundle packs etc
4- lots of MSO also given all channels in 250 rs per month (reasion wise)
5- Use OTT apps and content

So friends we have lots off options and we all know our laws and courts very well so just 😎

This issue not as big as we think. We have lots of option available to reduce DTH bill. Few example I am sharing here if we can give up premium dth like tatasky than we can save a lot
1- Airtel dth UDP pack is best to reduce dth bill. In 110 rs per month we can watch lots off pay channels like starplus bharat SS1 hindi and lots more
2- Use Sundirect, also give very economically packs with reduced ncf
3- Dishtv also provide good and economical packs with reduced ncf. Like non stop and bharat bundle packs etc
4- lots of MSO also given all channels in 250 rs per month (reasion wise)
5- Use OTT apps and content

So friends we have lots off options and we all know our laws and courts very well so just 😎
And what about others who even think that from point 1-5 ( as mentioned by you above) is still costlier for them. What are the alternatives for them?

And what about others who even think that from point 1-5 ( as mentioned by you above) is still costlier for them. What are the alternatives for them?

Just invest in a hybrid box, pick n drop channels daily or as and when u like. Things r not as costly as discussion seems to suggest. One has options to choose from as per own liking or budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock