Discussion TRAI asks DPOs to switch-off pay channels of non-complying customers from 7 Feb

• Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 9,357
Stupidity at high level why govt not give any time limit to 2cr jobs or any other 15l etc but here publics money is not important huge affect after this another part of looting money like banks min bal . After this decision govt not care of middle class and poor people .

If a rule is implemented then everyone need to obey it. So if evenbody won,t obey then they surely have the gutts to obey it. Otherways don,t go for any objection. Those who are blaming trai please suggest an option to trai if customers won,t obey the rule. Any suggestions???
There are many complications, all customers have not equal access to digital media or internet to create a new pack.
Ample time should be given to those customers who are not aware to situation

Last edited:
If a rule is implemented then everyone need to obey it. So if evenbody won,t obey then they surely have the gutts to obey it. Otherways don,t go for any objection. Those who are blaming trai please suggest an option to trai if customers won,t obey the rule. Any suggestions???
I want my current pack in same price or +30rs is managable so if they give I am also happy and support

Living in a big cities and min cities people did not understand the effect of this rule in villages or small cities . Everyone wants to pay more :mad::censored:(n)

There many complications, all customers have not equal access to digital media or internet to create a new pack.
Ample time should be given to those customers who are not aware to situation
Bro thats a valid point but i am sure trai will give more days for conversion.but those who are completely blaming trai for these are wrong. Because they can,t do any other think if customers wont make there own packs. But here cable tvs and dths also done bad work. Most of them announce implementation in last minute.

I want my current pack in same price or +30rs is managable so if they give I am also happy and support
You may don,t get benefit soon after implementation. You want to wait few days. Then you are going to get benefit because many broadcasters will reduce there price also many of them will get converted to fta and finally many garbage channels are going.to get shut down. So please wait. But also there are many customers who will get benefit from feb1 itself

Living in a big cities and min cities people did not understand the effect of this rule in villages or small cities . Everyone wants to pay more :mad::censored:(n)
I am living in a small panchayath in kerala. A city is 9 km away from my home. Peoples in our village has not have any problems regarding this implementation.

i think customers should be given choice to retain their current packs or to create new pack as they like..

TRAI should not force the things. If i am happy with my current package then why should i get this option and increase my monthly bill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock