Discussion TRAI asks DPOs to switch-off pay channels of non-complying customers from 7 Feb

• Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 9,357
what about those who having long duration packs, then company will force to change it otherwise they will switch off pay channels
Trai has already said that people having LDP can continue their packs. If your provider isn't following Trai rules then contact TRAI.

i think customers should be given choice to retain their current packs or to create new pack as they like..

TRAI should not force the things. If i am happy with my current package then why should i get this option and increase my monthly bill.
100% correct bro , I am happy with current packs then why should i change n give my valuable extra money . But govt not thinking

I am living in a small panchayath in kerala. A city is 9 km away from my home. Peoples in our village has not have any problems regarding this implementation.
I think people are rich in ur area and all ready to pay more

Trai has already said that people having LDP can continue their packs. If your provider isn't following Trai rules then contact TRAI.
I checked with TS CC and they said my LDP will discontinue from 31st night and they will provide the bouquet closed to my LDP and refund my amount also i have a choice to define my own channel package that will be implemented from 1st feb.

This is a good decision by TRAI. Instead of switching of pay channels altogether, it's better to give cool off time to enable customers to migrate to pay channels. There will be no disruptions on Feb 1 but you have time to migrate to new scheme.

i think customers should be given choice to retain their current packs or to create new pack as they like..

TRAI should not force the things. If i am happy with my current package then why should i get this option and increase my monthly bill.
How dths and cable.tvs.can.give your current.pack@ aam
So people vote on the basis of how much channels they get to watch
Those peoples mind is filled hate bjp.propaganda. they are seeing.politics in everythink.even.congress is not opposing this rule. Because the framework for this rule was done when upa government ruled india. Off topic. If Bjps rule was fully against poor peoples. Then why congress.can,t beat bjp thereself without having alliance with small parties and regional parties. And to anit bjp.tamil brothers. Nda ruled india from 2014 to 2019 without any support from.tamilnadu Mps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock