Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashok Varma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 62,450
No. If you need more than 100 chs then this will be the rate of ncf
How can they decide I must watch 100 channels? I can't watch 10 channels, if that's my need? Isn't the whole point of this thing to allow customers watch what they want to? Isn't 130 NCF the maximum the DPO can charge?

Airtel, Dish, D2H have published their FTA Bouquets.

TRAI ordered to give at least 100FTA Channels but here Suprisingly, Airtel giving 265 FTA Channels at Rs.153pm (incl.Taxes)

Dude. Add 130 + tax to it.
bro my doubt is

What is the difference of taking 30 FTA and 70 pay channels on other side 100 FTA channels + 70 pay channels ??

Regards

Why are you blaming trai ? Ch pricing is not done by TRAI. It's the broadcasters who set their content price
then who has to blame ?? Who put case on Court doing these nonsense ?? .. it may be Gud for u as a Tatasky user but others we are crying

Ur doing the same here instead of stand on customer side ur standing on trai side

TRAI hikes base pack (new name : NCF) price to Rs.150 (Rs.130+tax). Previously it was at Rs.99 for DTH and Rs.50 for Cable including tax!
Exactly 👍👍👍🙌🙌👏👏👏

Mod Note: Don't go off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Trai implemented this rules for giving us the freedom for choosing wished channels, Then saying 25 DD channels are mandatory..
Trai's rules are to eliminate unwanted channels and pay less but it seems our pockets going to burn😵

Being an sun direct user I can't digest this packs, we never had discontinued notifications and no channels removed like tatasky did(Sony) , just because of some dth and broadcasters want to fill more money they created all inconvenience to people. Atlast they are only going to suffer

Trai implemented this rules for giving us the freedom for choosing wished channels, Then saying 25 DD channels are mandatory..
Trai's rules are to eliminate unwanted channels and pay less but it seems our pockets going to burn😵
TRAI should implement Region Based DD Channels with Hindi DD Channels Enough to maintain as per previous rule.

bro my doubt is

What is the difference of taking 30 FTA and 70 pay channels on other side 100 FTA channels + 70 pay channels ??

Regards

then who has to blame ?? Who put case on Court doing these nonsense ?? .. it may be Gud for u as a Tatasky user but others we are crying

Ur doing the same here instead of stand on customer side ur standing on trai side

Exactly 👍👍👍🙌🙌👏👏👏

If we are blaming TRAI now then we should not blame DTH/MSO if fixed deal breaks and all chs are put on miss call basis or complete blackout happens. Take one side. tansparency or fixed deal. When i support someone there is a reason behind it, i dont do it blindly like you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom