Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashok Varma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 62,450
TRAI should implement Region Based DD Channels with Hindi DD Channels Enough to maintain as per previous rule.
Yes, instead of 25 channels DD National, DD News, DD sports and the respective regional channel only should be mandatory. As we watch less our own language DD channel, what what we do with this 25😯

Last edited:
How can they decide I must watch 100 channels? I can't watch 10 channels, if that's my need? Isn't the whole point of this thing to allow customers watch what they want to? Isn't 130 NCF the maximum the DPO can charge?

they are not deciding i must watch 100, i can take all 800 chs. But for ncf they put max price of rs130+tax for 100 chs and thereafter rs20+tax for every 25 chs and DPO are free to change NCF after 6 months. So if D2h has set NCF rs130 then they can only reduce it after 6 months if they wish

If taking only SD channels then:

NCF Rs 130
1) Sony (Rs 19)
2) Sab TV (Rs 19)
3) Star Plus (Rs 19)
4) Colors (Rs 19)
5) Zee Marathi (Rs 19)
6) Star Pravah (Rs 9)
7) Sony Six (Rs 15)
8) Sony Ten 3 (Rs 17)
9) Star Sports 1 Hindi (Rs 19)

Total: Rs 285
Taxes exta
If taking only SD channels then:

NCF Rs 130
1) Sony (Rs 19)
2) Sab TV (Rs 19)
3) Star Plus (Rs 19)
4) Colors (Rs 19)
5) Zee Marathi (Rs 19)
6) Star Pravah (Rs 9)
7) Sony Six (Rs 15)
8) Sony Ten 3 (Rs 17)
9) Star Sports 1 Hindi (Rs 19)

Total: Rs 285
285+taxes

So if I select 100 FTA channels and 50 channels from bouquet then my final amount will be Rs.170+18% GST+Bouquet price+18% GST. Is this right?

If we are blaming TRAI now then we should not blame DTH/MSO if fixed deal breaks and all chs are put on miss call basis or complete blackout happens. Take one side. tansparency or fixed deal. When i support someone there is a reason behind it, i dont do it blindly like you
Forums knows it very well who supporting who blindly leave that part

How u interconnting both at utmost different situation ?? For discussion we'll take ur words let me explain

Blackout is a temporary issue like not paying EB bill , Water bill etc.. if u pay ull get so we can't live without EB or water so we'll pay ie) broadcaster & dpo will make agreement at any cost temporary issue

But here , which fool made 150+ for FTA channels ?? Who made ncf ?? Who want that .. why not it should be 50+ taxes for 100 FTA channels ?? Who set 19 mininmum for pay channel ?? Why not 6rs per pay channel ??

If really want to help users transparency bla bla .. just u want all the people to take pay channels for that this trick made .. I'm a under knowledge person compare to urs but I itself got u didn't think this ?? Surely you will but u have to support so ur supporting

Have any direct answer means pls reply

Regards

they are not deciding i must watch 100, i can take all 800 chs. But for ncf they put max price of rs130+tax for 100 chs and thereafter rs20+tax for every 25 chs and DPO are free to change NCF after 6 months. So if D2h has set NCF rs130 then they can only reduce it after 6 months if they wish
That's not my point bro. I'm saying, why would they force me to pay 130 NCF, if I decide to watch just 10 channels. 130 is the maximum NCF. There should be something called minimum NCF, which can be fixed by the DPO. For example, they can set it to 20 rupees (As TRAI guideline says 20 should be the NCF for extra 25 channels). So, once they fix this 20 rupees as minimum NCF, they can ask the customers to take the channels accordingly. I can take 1 channel or 25 channels depending on my requirement and the NCF should be 20 (As they may not be able fix NCF for just 1 channel). And then if I want to take 50 channels, then the NCF should be 40 (Here, even if I take 26 channels, I need to pay 40). Accordingly there should be different brackets of NCF till 100. If the customer is really falling in the 100 channel bracket, then the NCF should be 130. DPO can't force me to pay 130 rupees NCF as a minimum, because that is the maximum TRAI had set. Otherwise, there is no point in setting these guidelines, as everyone will end up paying 130 rupees as a minimum NCF, whether or not they watch 100 channels. The whole point in this is to allow customers to watch what they want to if I'm understanding this correctly.

Yes. It's true even if u take pay chs bouquet for underlined text above
OMG!!!:ouch::ouch: Then it'll become too much costly for me. By compromising my entertainment also I'll need to pay between 310-320 for 15-20 useful channels.
I'll ask my LCO about the new packages & if it'll be cheaper then I'll shift to DEN & I may get some benefit in future due to Jio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom