DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

New updated PDF and Spreadsheet uploaded by TRAI on 20-May-2019:

Bouquet of Pay channels offered by Broadcasters as on 20.05.2019
MRP of Pay Channels as on 20.05.2019
List of FTA Channels as on 20.05.2019

Source: Tariff Related Info

Anyone has any specific information on what has changed/updated? There is no Changelog (too much to expect from Govt body TRAI)

Anomalies observed by me:

As per TRAI: Zee Family Pack Hindi SD includes Zee Anmol Cinema, but when I take this bouquet in Airtel, it is not included and I do not get the channel.

As per TRAI: Zee Classic is FTA, but Airtel has created a new category and charges Rs 0.50 per month for this channel.

Is writing to Nodal the only option?

As per TRAI: Zee Family Pack Hindi SD includes Zee Anmol Cinema, but when I take this bouquet in Airtel, it is not included and I do not get the channel.
Because airtel has not updated the bouquets. There are many bouquets which doesn't contain the channels despite being available on platform.

As per TRAI: Zee Classic is FTA, but Airtel has created a new category and charges Rs 0.50 per month for this channel.
It's not a FTA channel. They might be showing the old one & forgot to update it's price.
Is writing to Nodal the only option?
Yes, you should mail to nodal officer for the unavailability of these two channels in Zee bouquets.

Received SMS from TRAI (IX-TRAI) :
TRAI's new TV rules empowers consumers. Delete unwanted channels. Customize your TV pack any number of times. Get control on monthly TV bill. Issued by TRAI.
Me too got that message from TRAI

Is it possible for all dth able to create their own HD add on packages in every section(regional channels, sports, eng movies, eng infortment, etc)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock