DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Okay this is the only good news to come out of all this. I mean, the 'optimize' feature. I got 25 channels more for 20₹ less thanks to 'optimize'. Yay!

Okay this is the only good news to come out of all this. I mean, the 'optimize' feature. I got 25 channels more for 20₹ less thanks to 'optimize'. Yay!
Don't think 'optimize' feature give any discounts or compliments for users. If you pick some channels ala carte and if the same channels available in any bouquets with less price then this feature will divert your selection to that bouquet.Also if channels repeated in several bouquets from same broadcaster then optimizer will direct you to a universal bouquet with all channels present in previous bouquets if available.

Don't think 'optimize' feature give any discounts or compliments for users. If you pick some channels ala carte and if the same channels available in any bouquets with less price then this feature will divert your selection to that bouquet.Also if channels repeated in several bouquets from same broadcaster then optimizer will direct you to a universal bouquet with all channels present in previous bouquets if available.
No no. No discounts. Finds better bouquets for me which I would have missed otherwise

There is a bug in the TRAI site:
All FTA should not increase the NCF beyond Rs.130+taxes i.e. Rs.153.4

It is not a bug. It's rule. For every 25 chs over 100 chs DPO can charge max Rs 20+GST

It is only for additional 25 pay channels & not for FTA channels (Free to Air channels) !!!

Check out this Videocon D2h link: MY d2h Login | d2h DTH Service
It says:
  • ₹ 130 for first 75 pay channels + 25 mandatory Doordarshan channels
  • Additional NCF of ₹ 20 for every block of 25 pay channels
  • In case any subscriber wants to avail only FTA channels, the NCF will be ₹ 130
  • 1 HD channel = 2 SD channels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock