DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Send tweets about 25DD channels mandatory to TRAI

Last edited:
This tool doesn't seem to work now.

If this the scenario, then instead of reducing monthly bills...its increasing the bills.

I am a Dish TV user subscribed to 3 years Non-Stop entertainment + HD add on.
So my total monthly bill is 225+35 = 260/-
But now as per Trai calculator my bill would be 982/- for even less channels.

Let's wait for Feb 1 for companies to disclose their plans. But I still don't have hope that the prices will go down.

Star group I suppose is the most happiest of all the broadcaster. Sponsoring Amir, Dhoni with consumers hard earned money.

Guys, Trai has launched a channel selector application in its website.Channel selection and cost analysis according to the new tariff rule can be done via the portal.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
I have attached an excel sheet which has complete info and updates the total price based upon your selection of packs/ala carte channels(in separate sheets). The monthly and annual prices automatically gets updated when we select/deselect a channel or a pack..
Link below(download the file and change only the yellow column(selection/deselection column)):
Broadcaster-Bouquets and Ala Cartes Computation Sheet.xlsx

Last edited:
Trai Has given Good Web based Channel Selection and Optimization Tools on Below Website:
https://channel.trai.gov.in/index.html

It will be very usefull to get Lowest Possible Pack Price:)

Steps to Follows::barefoot:

1)Click Get started
2)input your name (optional) & click continue
3)Choose State then Language then Genere Like "Music" "News"
4)Then HD/SD or Both then Click ok
5)Next Page will shows all the channels in selected Genere
6)Click Select All , Untick If u dont want any channels listed
7)then at top most right corner click "View Selection" It will show Pricing Details
8) Click "Optimize" It will give Lowest Possible Pack with all channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock