DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Optimized it myself a bit more :biggrin: Still 450, but I think this is fine, about 65 rupees extra to what I have to officially pay for may package right now.

TRAITool2.png

@Anish Pai bro, below is my list of channels.

TRAITool-Channel-Selection.png

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this kind of optimization will be provided by the DTH companies with the packs we have subscribed already in the earlier system. Or, at least for packs like Tata Sky's South Platinum HD which contains the maximum channels. We may either get an optimized and further discounted mix of bouquets, ALC and FTA channels; or the DTH companies may come up with their own further discounted packs.

@Siva bro, u can take sports channels only on demand basis / event basis. I see u have selected SS 1 HD, Ten1/2/3 HD, Six HD, ESPN HD

Remove all these and see the price :)

@Siva bro, u can take sports channels only on demand basis / event basis. I see u have selected SS 1 HD, Ten1/2/3 HD, Six HD, ESPN HD

Remove all these and see the price :)
I can't bro. I watch Tennis (Australian Open is going on), which is on SPN and Next NZ Tour is coming up for which we need Star.

1>Zee SD packs Price was not updated.
2>DD NATIONAL HD and DD SPORTS HD were missing from the list.
3>The Price of NHK WORLD HD is 1800 ?

I can't bro. I watch Tennis (Australian Open is going on), which is on SPN and Next NZ Tour is coming up for which we need Star.

So u watch all these channels every month on daily basis ??? Australian open is on which channel ???

What i mean to say u wont me paying Rs 450 every month, may be when there are events only. rest of the time u can drop those channels when they show nothing live/new event

Wm58SaT.png
2pjilKH.png
rN3GyMw.png
choose my pack and suntv packs os very costly but not worth for money suntv packs so I not choosed for suntv packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock