DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Lol, No one dare to select more than 50-60 channels.
what a Golden Days TRAI bring to us.:hands:
Even 700 channels available in India, we are not able to watch more than 60-70 from now on wards.
maybe they shutdown after sometime.and also ncf and channels rates get down afer sometime.

Why all DD channels are mandatory?
I never like DD channels anymore. Out of 100 FTA, they have alone captured almost 30 slots. They are forcing people to watch their channels whether you want it or not.
Wow...
It is the great business of increasing DD channels viewership & decreasing other FTA channels viewerships. The time has come for us to protest together against TRAI's this one-sided attitude.

Why all DD channels are mandatory?
I never like DD channels anymore. Out of 100 FTA, they have alone captured almost 30 slots. They are forcing people to watch their channels whether you want it or not.
Wow...
It is the great business of increasing DD channels viewership & decreasing other FTA channels viewerships. The time has come for us to protest together against TRAI's this one-sided attitude.
out of 25 dd mandatory channels I watch none! except sports channels I dont see why the major GEC channels placing prices high 19!

TRAI should bring down 19 to 10 max price of an channel or they must bring ad time down in these channels,

why not TRAI can bring like this if 19rs channel should not show ad x minutes in an hour

Whats-App-Image-2019-01-17-at-3-42-28-PM.jpg
posted my view on trai feedback form
There is a feedback option on site application what if people will report against that rule ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feedback is not for the rules and regulations; it is only for technical glitches / errors you may face while you use this application. They will ignore anything else you say.

Last edited:
Feedback is not for the rules and regulations; it is only for technical glitches / errors you may face while you use this application. They will ignore anything else you say.
ok if they ignore than we will ignore too, as we all know we will spend double triple money for our same package than we will not recharge for some time and not watched tv for some time than only they will open their eyes

ok if they ignore than we will ignore too, as we all know we will spend double triple money for our same package than we will not recharge for some time and not watched tv for some time than only they will open their eyes
'They' who ignore are the IT team that is working on that application. If the same feedback (more of grievance) is sent to TRAI's director / head / representatives; maybe they won't ignore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock