DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

What is Sony Pix2 sd and hd written under fta channel and also ten cricket?

So u watch all these channels every month on daily basis ??? Australian open is on which channel ???

What i mean to say u wont me paying Rs 450 every month, may be when there are events only. rest of the time u can drop those channels when they show nothing live/new event
AO is on Six HD and Ten 2 HD. I understand your point. But, I would rather like to keep them (I like watching highlights or whatever is coming on those channels at that moment). The same thing applies for English movies too, I know most of the movies are repeat telecast on all these channels, but I like watching few movies though I might have watched them several times already. Also, dropping/adding frequently on Airtel will be too unfriendly to the users as usual :) BTW, If I remove the sports channels, it costs me 375 per month!

Last edited:
My channel selection

iGWeOj2.jpg

User Selection

DescriptionUser Selection
No. of Free Channels 25
No. of Pay Channels 24
Total No. of Channels 49
Price(Channel+Bouquet)Rs 228
Network Capacity Fees*Rs 130
GST(18%)Rs 65
Total Price(Monthly)Rs 423

Optimized Solution

DescriptionOptimized List
No. of Free Channels 25
No. of Pay Channels 28
Total No. of Channels 53
Price(Channel+Bouquet)Rs 210
Network Capacity FeesRs 130
GST(18%)Rs 62
Total Price(Monthly)Rs 402

only selected all telugu sd along with hd.

My selection costs 609 pm. After optimisation it came down to 519 pm. Still costlier than my current pack....

i will not take all channels, only subscribe few channels which come under 250 with all and boycott till then they will not reduce price of ncf and MRP of bouquets and channels. i have airtel internet tv so i will compromise my self for all and watch content online and i have also request for all if possible boycott this new rule to take few channels or not subscribe channels for some times. they want to control the customers but they do not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock