Sad News Travel XP HD to be removed from, 1Feb

bro here you will see all the updated prices according to TRAI , i mean prices after 1st of feb
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

goto standard channels and check , it says Rs.0

TRAI is very serious about this discrimination between different DTH, look at TRAI FAQ

19. Pay channels are shown on DD free dish as free, why can’t the same be free on cable network?
As per the regulations, a broadcaster has to declare its nature of channels as either pay channel or Free to Air for addressable system. Therefore, nature of channel should be same on all addressable platforms. TRAI is seized of the matter and is in correspondence with those concerned in this regards

27. What is MRP of channel? Is it uniform for all distribution platforms?
‘Maximum retail price’ or ‘MRP’ for the purpose of these regulations, means the maximum price, excluding taxes, payable by a subscriber for a-la-carte pay channel or bouquet of pay channels, as the case may be. MRP declared by the broadcasters will be uniform for every distribution platforms.

Sad for me to see TravelXP HD getting removed. I really like to watch this channel. BTW, is Sony BBC Earth (SD and/or HD) on D2H platform? If so, what is the a-la-carte price?

going to miss this channel. only hd channel was available without hd add-ons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock