Travelxp 4K HDR Buffering?

Travelxp 4K HDR Buffering?

• Total voters
@Vadirocks bro
Think, the cable seems old cat5 or cable not shielded to electromagnetic interference.
These might be the primary reason.
Please check good shielded cat5e or cat6 cable.
I have connected using cat6 from my router to binge box, no buffering except for 2-3 secs when switching the channel

Hope it helps, sorry if you have already tried that

What's The Speed You Are Getting On The Box??

Try reducing MTU Value (to 1450) in router for wifi, read this stopped some app buffering in Smart TVs

I have to check, box got installed yesterday, so not yet installed any speed check app
No need to install any speed test app in Binge plus....Box does have...Go to system settings...There is the option to check the speed...

No need to install any speed test app in Binge plus....Box does have...Go to system settings...There is the option to check the speed...
Ok thanks bro
It showed max 45.5 Mbps on 100 mbps connection (Every test showed different result, way apart). Is it reliable?
Hotstar on my TV Shows network speed 97 mbps
Speedtest on mobile shows 102 mbps
But no buffering on travel xp

Ok thanks bro
It showed max 45.5 Mbps on 100 mbps connection (Every test showed different result, way apart). Is it reliable?
Hotstar on my TV Shows network speed 97 mbps
Speedtest on mobile shows 102 mbps
But no buffering on travel xp
Hotstar speeds r not reliable as I have seen...That shows higher speed than our plan Mostly..😅
Binge plus always shows different speeds in every tests...Specially in wifi it's too much variations...That's y I always recommend CAT6 LAN cable...Speed variations is the main issue in Binge plus...That effects the internet TV channels more than other HD channels if we watch during no signals in raining...

Then how can u get only 60 Mbps speed? Then ur ISP is not providing u according to our subscribed plan...
Check speed in your browser by typing fast.com and check if you actually get your speed

Check speed in your browser by typing fast.com and check if you actually get your speed
That will not give u the correct speed always...It's bcoz fast.com is having either Mumbai or Chennai servers...Always the nearest server is preferred....

Hotstar speeds r not reliable as I have seen...That shows higher speed than our plan Mostly..😅
Binge plus always shows different speeds in every tests...Specially in wifi it's too much variations...That's y I always recommend CAT6 LAN cable...Speed variations is the main issue in Binge plus...That effects the internet TV channels more than other HD channels if we watch during no signals in raining...
For me hotstar shows consistent results with little variation (depends on other devices using data sametime) its 4-5 mbps less than my plan most of the time

So does speedtest.net is consistent
I use You Broadband

But I was surprised to see binge test results.

I am also using proper shielded (amazon basics) cat6 cable too
In fact in my Tv unit, I am using 1 gig 8 port network switch which is connected to router thru 2.5 Gbps backend connection.
And all major device which uses heavy data like for 4k streaming and gaming are connected using LAN cable

For me hotstar shows consistent results with little variation (depends on other devices using data sametime) its 4-5 mbps less than my plan most of the time

So does speedtest.net is consistent
I use You Broadband

But I was surprised to see binge test results.

I am also using proper shielded (amazon basics) cat6 cable too
In fact in my Tv unit, I am using 1 gig 8 port network switch which is connected to router thru 2.5 Gbps backend connection.
And all major device which uses heavy data like for 4k streaming and gaming are connected using LAN cable
Well As far as I have seen the speed test results depends on the server we or app uses...We can change the server and check the speeds...
For wifi it depends on the wifi version of the gadget ie : mobile ,Android box supports...I have checked in my vivo u20 and Realme5 pro..if Both shows 45 Mbps then my New Redmi Note 10 pro shows 53 -55 Mbps...in 100Mbps plan older was showing up to 56-57 but RN10 Pro was showing 100-103....The old mobiles have older wifi version which have PHY 72 upload 72 download...RN10 Pro have wifi4 version and PHY 150 download 150 upload...
I think Binge Plus having older wifi version... thatsy it gives less speed in wifi and bit heigh in LAN...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock