Trick

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,369
Sadiq said:
Bro, is this a trick? This has already been discussed some months ago!

Also, you can change your pack via D2H Infinity app which will allow you to select any pack irrespective of South and ROI region.

but bro... i am d2h user from 3 month i haven't any idea before,

We dont need to apply any tricks here whatsoever. Because in D2H every package irrespective of ROI or South, consists of South Indian Channels.

sagurathod said:

Ok. But I am saying this have been discussed many times in this thread.. I think during January month. I think you didn't aware that this is already discussed since you didn't searched. So, please search before posting anything hereafter. But if you didn't find anything you can post as you did now and we will take care if something is already shared.

But again, this is not a trick bro! This can be called as "blackmailing the cc :)"

Bishnu15 said:
We dont need to apply any tricks here whatsoever. Because in D2H every package irrespective of ROI or South, consists of South Indian Channels.

No for sure bro.. You can check yourself in D2H website. All south channels are available in all south packs and only selective south channels are available in all ROI packs.

sagurathod said:

yes bro. but u shud have add this info in geneal discussion thread.
n remember one thing in d2h u can take any pack that means u can also take south packs in roi regions also :skd:skd

Prateek bro you always say ROI Pack in South & vice versa is possible in D2H. But what is new in that ? The same thing is applicable for Sun Direct also. So why do you always try & highlight this point ? Try to highlight some new features of Videocon D2H which are not present in any other DTH brand.

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. but u shud have add this info in geneal discussion thread.
n remember one thing in d2h u can take any pack that means u can also take south packs in roi regions also :skd:skd

thanx Prateek bhaiii...

Bishnu15 said:
Prateek bro you always say ROI Pack in South & vice versa is possible in D2H. But what is new in that ? The same thing is applicable for Sun Direct also. So why do you always try & highlight this point ? Try to highlight some new features of Videocon D2H which are not present in any other DTH brand.

Because, as per the statement from D2H CC and its website, we can't select ROI pack from South and vice versa. Even you try changing your pack, it will not allow you to do so.

You can do this only by talking to the CC and forcing them to do so. So, it is special. In Sun Direct there is no such restriction and so no need to talk about that.

Nobody is highlighting a feature. But we are giving a way to break the rules of D2H so that customers can get benefit.

Sadiq said:
Because, as per the statement from D2H CC and its website, we can't select ROI pack from South and vice versa. Even you try changing your pack, it will not allow you to do so.

You can do this only by talking to the CC and forcing them to do so. So, it is special. In Sun Direct there is no such restriction and so no need to talk about that.

Nobody is highlighting a feature. But we are giving a way to break the rules of D2H so that customers can get benefit.

But can you please explain why will a Tamil guy in the world will want ABP Ananda in his pack ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock