Trick

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,366
Bishnu15 said:
But can you please explain why will a Tamil guy in the world will want ABP Ananda in his pack ? :huh

Bro, if you are living in Tamil Nadu and if you don't know Tamil and if you are taking a D2H connection using a local address in Tamil Nadu, you will not get ABP Ananda since you can't select ROI pack. Now you are not a Tamil guy but living in Tamil Nadu. Don't you want ABP Ananda?

Similarly if I am living in Mumbai and opting D2H with a local address, I can't select South packs. Should I not expect Sun TV to be part of my pack?

To solve your problem and my problem, if there is a way, will you not accept it though it is not available directly through the package change process?

Sadiq said:
Bro, if you are living in Tamil Nadu and if you don't know Tamil and if you are taking a D2H connection using a local address in Tamil Nadu, you will not get ABP Ananda since you can't select ROI pack. Now you are not a Tamil guy but living in Tamil Nadu. Don't you want ABP Ananda?

Similarly if I am living in Mumbai and opting D2H with a local address, I can't select South packs. Should I not expect Sun TV to be part of my pack?

To solve your problem and my problem, if there is a way, will you not accept it though it is not available directly through the package change process?

I must admit that logically you are 100% correct. But what is the solution bro ? :huh

any trick on to watch more channels on screen other than mosaic

sagurathod said:
any trick on to watch more channels on screen other than mosaic

No bro.....
No such trick exists....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock