TS shoul start their own movie channels free of charge..

Re: RE: TS shoul start their own movie channels free of charge..

NinadG said:
Thats why STB/DTH portability is required in India so that customers can choose from any DTH as per their requirement & cost of packs.

U are talking about ideal scenario as practically no dth or even cable operator is interested in STB portability. So better to forget stb portability

NinadG said:
Agree bro. But TS CEO Harit Nagpal has said that people should learn to pay for service they get so there is no point expecting TS to launch free movie service. Also this would affect TS ARPU so thats a distant dream.

Where?

dipayan said:
U are talking about ideal scenario as practically no dth or even cable operator is interested in STB portability. So better to forget stb portability

As DTH are not interested in DTH portability just like mobile operaters so Trai/Govt should enforce regulation for DTH portability to protect customer interests.

NinadG said:
As DTH are not interested in DTH portability just like mobile operaters so Trai/Govt should enforce regulation for DTH portability to protect customer interests.

There is another problem. DTH STB should not only work with other dth but also with cable and vice versa as DTH and cable are only delivery mechanism.

Guys by the word premium ts means premium hardware n services which they r already providing ....anything providing something extra is always a little costly (same as in case of apple) so dont describe premium as only costly

dipayan said:
There is another problem. DTH STB should not only work with other dth but also with cable and vice versa as DTH and cable are only delivery mechanism.

Everything is possible if there is will to protect customers interests...Isnt it?

dipayan said:

kXtstmU.jpg

RE: TS shoul start 3D Channels

I have been using TataSky DTH for the past so many years. The quality and hassle-free feeding are excellent.

However, I am really surprised over the fact that TS is lagging far behind in launching an exclusive 3D Channel. While Videocon DTH took the lead by having a 3D Channel already, why TS - arguably the leading DTH service provider, could not do so?!!

Is it because they lack innovation or is it because of their greed for money - by airing 3D contents in Showcase?

Actually, I got in touch with TS through their online chatting. It was baffling that the Rep who chatted with me knew nothing about the future plans of TS with regard to 3D Channel/s.

As the sale of 3D TVs are picking up fast of late, it will be naive on the part of TS to keep their customers void of any separate / exclusive 24 hours 3D Channel/s.

NinadG said:
Bro send email to TS CEO Harit Nagpal ([email protected]) if you want to know about the future plans of TS....;)

I dont think that sending an email will be of any help in this regard. If Tata Sky is already working on providing 24x7 3D Channel, the person from Tata Sky who chatted with me would have given me a hint or a proper answer. Since he could not do so, I understand that Tata Sky is still lagging in this aspect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock