TV Channels Old Logos

Asianet Kaveri and Asianet Bharathi.

(these are the predecessors of Asianet's first foray into other languages with the help of Zee Network)

ivW3qc6.png

di4VdE6.png

Asianet Kaveri and Asianet Bharathi.

(these are the predecessors of Asianet's first foray into other languages with the help of Zee Network)

ivW3qc6.png

di4VdE6.png
Are these were hindi channels ? I heard of them for the first time.
BTW how to upload the logo images ? I am still pretty new here so don't know.

Last edited:
Kaveri was a kannada channel while Bharathi was a tamil channel later revamped into zee kannada and zee tamil
Asianet Kaveri was a channel launched by Asianet Group. The channel was shut down due to low viewership.
Later, Asianet group launched another channel in 2007 named Asianet Suvarna or just Suvarna which was rebranded as Star Suvarna in 2016.

This was the official logo of Asianet Kaveri:
kd35jpC.jpg

Last edited:
Asianet Kaveri was a channel launched by Asianet Group. The channel was shut down due to low viewership.
Later, Asianet group launched another channel in 2007 named Asianet Suvarna or just Suvarna which was rebranded as Star Suvarna in 2016.

This was the official logo of Asianet Kaveri:
kd35jpC.jpg
I accept with you but it was Zee Group with Asianet..Had you seen the channel promo it would be clear..it says This is Zee Network and you are watching Kaveri as well Bharathi. Do check this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAJegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2CW98PYQsYCIPMM6JIAAcj

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock