TV Channels Old Logos

Nostalgic pictures @AbhiJiet bro and I cannot forget the glorious period in the late 2000s/early 2010s when MTV and Channel V were full-fledged music channels.

Feeling very bad seeing the logo at the bottom right of this picture. Not the Dish TV logo. I mean to say that the Vodafone brand is gone from India.
STE6LVj.png

Last edited:
I miss ESPN
They've full control..

...I mean[ for all practical means-and-purposes]: They can bring-it-back anytime, ..

...Should the "#MeTooIndia" accused[ and officially-cleared in absentia of the accuser having not revealed "herself" to the temporarily-constituted, official HR committee*], so-called "Blue Eyed Boy"[ of preceding, dynast-/Nepotist owners**] doesn't turn anal towards the idea, given the grapevine rife on none-other-than our very "DDF" fam( is the sobriquet correct?). After all.. Even during the [ SONY ]⏎[ ESPN ]™ branding of the local-/regional-edition of the web[ which is related-but-almost-entirely-unaffiliated to cricinfo®, for all means-and-purposes], they held the non-exclusive highlights-coverage digital rights for the ISL® and PRO⬡KABADDI®, 2 sporting-leagues which Star®[ India] even part-owns — no?

*Necessitated to contextualise for the sake of journalistic-integrity. Thus.. Making it even harder for "the mods" to even consider removing this post.
**Tongue-in-cheek[ towards the recurring, currently-running culture-war towards a certain line-of-professions].

Last edited:
They've full control..

...I mean[ for all practical means-and-purposes]: They can bring-it-back anytime, ..

...Should the "#MeTooIndia" accused[ and officially-cleared in absentia of the accuser having not revealed "herself" to the temporarily-constituted, official HR committee*], so-called "Blue Eyed Boy"[ of preceding, dynast-/Nepotist owners**] doesn't turn anal towards the idea, given the grapevine rife on none-other-than our very "DDF" fam( is the sobriquet correct?). After all.. Even during the [ SONY ]⏎[ ESPN ]™ branding of the local-/regional-edition of the web[ which is related-but-almost-entirely-unaffiliated to cricinfo®, for all means-and-purposes], they held the non-exclusive highlights-coverage digital rights for the ISL® and PRO⬡KABADDI®, 2 sporting-leagues which Star®[ India] even part-owns — no?

*Necessitated to contextualise for the sake of journalistic-integrity. Thus.. Making it even harder for "the mods" to even consider removing this post.
**Tongue-in-cheek[ towards the recurring, currently-running culture-war towards a certain line-of-professions].
Wow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock