DDF Exclusive &tv new logo

Appericiate your generosity of sharing with all. In past i have seen, some people hide their tools and software they use so they can keep their work upto them only.

Bro,
This is not so big deal for me.
Even I learned a lot from others. They never hesitated to share, then why should I? , even you & other team members taught me a lot about moderation work

besides even if someone asks me how to make logos through the app, I will always be ready to teach so. even i spent a day in past to teach @Sagar Bro to make png image from any image.

Bro,
This is not so big deal for me.
Even I learned a lot from others. They never hesitated to share, then why should I? , even you & other team members taught me a lot about moderation work

besides even if someone asks me how to make logos through the app, I will always be ready to teach so. even i spent a day in past to teach @Sagar Bro to make png image from any image.
Bro I want to learn how to make logos.
Can u teach me?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock