TV18 & Viacom18 form distribution JV IndiaCast

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Will create India’s first multi-platform content assset monetisation entity and distribution platform for all channels and content of TV18, Viacom18, Eenadu Group in India and abroad

India-cast.jpg

TV18 and Viacom18 have announced a strategic joint venture called IndiaCast to create India’s first multi-platform ‘content asset monetisation’ entity. IndiaCast is mandated to drive domestic and international channel distribution, placement services and content syndication for TV18, Viacom18, A+E Networks I TV18 and the Eenadu Group, post completion of its acquisition by TV18.
With this landmark move, all content assets of the two media houses will be consolidated for monetisation across all media in India and abroad. IndiaCast has been created with the aim to consolidate the distribution functions of both media houses to reach newer markets and increase operational efficiencies.
IndiaCast will distribute all the channels of TV18, Viacom18, A+E Networks I TV18 and Eenadu Group across all platforms, including cable, DTH, IPTV, HITS and MMDS, and will offer a range of channels, from entertainment, kids, news, infotainment and music to regional genres.
- TV18 – CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat, CNBC-TV18, CNBCAwaaz & CNBC-TV18 Prime HD
- Viacom18 - COLORS, MTV, Nick, Sonic, Vh1, Comedy Central & COLORS HD
- A+E Networks I TV18 - HistoryTV18
- Eenadu – ETV, ETV 2, ETV Bangla, ETV Marathi, ETV Kannada, ETV Gujarathi, ETV Oriya, ETV UP, ETV Bihar, ETV Urdu, ETV Rajasthan, ETV MP
In addition to the above 26 channels, IndiaCast will also distribute Sun Network channels and Disney channels in the Hindi speaking markets (HSMs).

Via BestMedia Info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock