u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

Sadiq said:
Is it possible to provide the screenshot of CC confirmation so that other customers can quote it while asking? You can hide your personal details like email ID, customer ID and RTN.

bro.........i don't know how to use that............
there is a rule in d2h that u can upgrade n no. of times but downgrade only once in a calendar month n one more rule is that u cannot change ur package if u r on a la carte subscription within 90 days so i am a a la carte user.........as i need my personal channels for my work.............i always upgrade to new south gold package of 231 rs. n then downgrade to a la carte each n every time once in a calendar month.

but bro i never tell a lie.........n bro others also confirmed in this thread itself that they tried n they r done with that

prateek1987 said:
bro.........i don't know how to use that............
there is a rule in d2h that u can upgrade n no. of times but downgrade only once in a calendar month n one more rule is that u cannot change ur package if u r on a la carte subscription within 90 days so i am a a la carte user.........as i need my personal channels for my work.............i always upgrade to new south gold package of 231 rs. n then downgrade to a la carte each n every time once in a calendar month.

but bro i never tell a lie.........n bro others also confirmed in this thread itself that they tried n they r done with that

Bro, neenga poi solringanu naan sollala bro.. picture share senjingana, ellarum payanadaivanga..

English Translation
I am not telling you that you are telling lie. If you can show the screenshot of CC confirmation on subscribing south pack, other users too will get benefited.

bro ...........this is something wrong...........i wrote to a guy who knows hindi..........i never wrote anything to u bcoz i knw u cannot understand hindi as u previously wrote in some other thread

prateek1987 said:
bro ...........this is something wrong...........i wrote to a guy who knows hindi..........i never wrote anything to u bcoz i knw u cannot understand hindi as u previously wrote in some other thread

You should understand that this is a public forum and whatever we are discussing here should be understandable by everyone who is visiting the public forum. You may be thinking that it is useful for you alone. But who knows, it can also be a useful piece of information for others who don't know the language you are using.

@ sadiq.................wat r u doing ??????????
y u r writing in some other language...........
in this thread, i have used english only?????

prateek1987 said:
@ sadiq.................wat r u doing ??????????
y u r writing in some other language...........
in this thread, i have used english only?????

I added the English translation in the post by editing it..

It is very sad for me that you don't even understand what the language that I used :(

when i wrote in english only than y u r writing in tamil??????
when i used hindi somewhere else, there u were right??? but u cannot post tamil everyehere ehere i wrote in hindi............

i used hindi - u wrote tamil
i used english - u wrote tamil

one time mistake - 2 times punishments

bro.....i asked it over the phone.........
i used south package in the month of dec for just 2 hours but it was changed
now tell me does d2h provide ur account statement for every month as adtv provides?
if it provides then i can provide u the proof

prateek1987 said:
when i wrote in english only than y u r writing in tamil??????
when i used hindi somewhere else, there u were right??? but u cannot post tamil everyehere ehere i wrote in hindi............

i used hindi - u wrote tamil
i used english - u wrote tamil

one time mistake - 2 times punishments

You wrote in Hindi = I asked to use English by writing in English
You stick to not translate and asked me to learn Hindi = I replied in Tamil
You used English = I wrote in Tamil to realize how do you feel when you are not able to understand anything

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock