u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

prateek1987 said:
bro.....i asked it over the phone.........
i used south package in the month of dec for just 2 hours but it was changed
now tell me does d2h provide ur account statement for every month as adtv provides?
if it provides then i can provide u the proof

Yes, they are not providing statement..

So you are not in South pack now? You said you used South pack only for 2 hours. Why it got changed after 2 hours bro?

bro......i have three different brands .........i have to be economical also..........as i wrote b4 also i have to use ala carte bcoz of my selective channels which r related to my work.....so i need to pay 189 which is the bare minimum cost as per the govt. rule........

rule i wrote in my previous posts......
i have to select my own channels...so i called cc to change my package to new south of 231 rs. i got a personal message in my mobile that it will b done withing 4 hours but it was done in 2 hours...after my package was changed------new south gold, i again changed my package means i downgraded to a la carte which is of 169rs only n i selected my own channels........so while doing this i saved money also n i got all my 12 channels also

If I understand correctly, previously you had New South Gold pack and you are right now using A-la-carte pack with your selective channels for Rs.169.

What is that meaning "i got all my 12 channels"? Are you referring that you selected 12 channels via A-la-carte?

prateek1987 said:

Thanks bro! But with Rs.231 you could get more channels (additional amount of Rs.62 than your a-la-carte). So, why you changed bro?

d2h provides u many facilities...some rules r exclusive there as compare to other dth.

i donot want to be sticked to my package for 90 days(as per the rules of being a ala carte subscriber), so in december, i had 12 channels n i wanted to change 2 of them, so as per the rules it must b 4 90days.

but u can upgrade n no.of times n downgrade only once in a month - rule in d2h only.

so i wanted to change 2 channels, first i upgraded for new south gold, n soon after upgradation. i again then selected a la carte with 2 different channels

Sadiq said:
Thanks bro! But with Rs.231 you could get more channels (additional amount of Rs.62 than your a-la-carte). So, why you changed bro?

bro thats true......channels i want not there in 231rs............some channels r in 370rs pack so i have to...........

i have adtv since diwali 2009, everytime i recharged 4 1year advance rental plan,
390/ month plan is that.

i have den network- 320 for all the channels-except some star channels

now i have d2h also

so total i have been paying 390+169+320

now i need to save money also......thats wat i m doing bro

prateek1987 said:
d2h provides u many facilities...some rules r exclusive there as compare to other dth.

i donot want to be sticked to my package for 90 days(as per the rules of being a ala carte subscriber), so in december, i had 12 channels n i wanted to change 2 of them, so as per the rules it must b 4 90days.

but u can upgrade n no.of times n downgrade only once in a month - rule in d2h only.

so i wanted to change 2 channels, first i upgraded for new south gold, n soon after upgradation. i again then selected a la carte with 2 different channels

Are you not getting all your favorite 10 or 12 channels in New South Gold for rs.231? If you are getting, you can also get additional channels for the amount of rs.69 in addition to your a-la-carte. You can go with this option also right?

prateek1987 said:
bro thats true......channels i want not there in 231rs............some channels r in 370rs pack so i have to...........

i have adtv since diwali 2009, everytime i recharged 4 1year advance rental plan,
390/ month plan is that.

i have den network- 320 for all the channels-except some star channels

now i have d2h also

so total i have been paying 390+169+320

now i need to save money also......thats wat i m doing bro

You are already paying Rs.889 per month? And still saying you are saving money?

sadiq bro........my work is like that only.....

i can go 4 a multi room connection so 200.........200 for two additional connections but of no use 4 me.

late may- september-heavy rains in delhi ncr- no signal in dth so i need a den network as it is a MSO so i need den

i wanted to have two dth also bcoz in second dth i have been paying 169rs instead of 200 rs

thats y i said i m saving money

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock