u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

but when ROI subscriber opt south pack than after that they can't upgrade/downgrade base pack via d2h website,as website showing each time error while changing pack.Such customer has only option whether call CC or mail d2h to change base pack.

Ronak Shah said:
but when ROI subscriber opt south pack than after that they can't upgrade/downgrade base pack via d2h website,as website showing each time error while changing pack.Such customer has only option whether call CC or mail d2h to change base pack.

Cc don,t know bro & please confirm with nodal officer

I installed d2h infinity and tried to browse the current package. Though I am subscribed to South Silver Sports pack, it is showing me an option to select ROI packs also.

I hope it will be the same case for ROI pack users as well where they can move to any South pack. Give it a try and select South Packs to get more channels in the same price of ROI packs.

Some ROI user who already installed d2h infinity can confirm of they are able to see South packs too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock