u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

prateek1987 said:
bro ......my point is very simple....in d2h u cannot divide it as ROI packs or South packs bcoz one can opt for any of those irrespective of its location.

so update it with 231rs south gold pack bcoz one can get more channels

But why all DTH website having two sections called "South" and "ROI". It is not us who is dividing but it is the DTH companies itself. Why they are creating two similar packs with slight difference in price but lots of difference in the availability of South and ROI channels in those packs? It is because, the requirement of a ROI customer is different than the South customer. No Hindi speaking customer is ready to watch Vasanth TV which is free in all the so called South packs. That is why they are segregating. Now, I did the comparison for the ROI customers to select their required pack. You are right they can select South Silver and enjoy Times Now. But what about their regional channels (MP, UP, Bihar, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali etc). Will they get all or important regional channels from their region if they are going with South pack? Answer is No. That is why the difference in pack and difference in category. Once again, my comparison is to help them choosing a best pack based on their region.

hi sadiq bro
But why all DTH website having two sections called "South" and "ROI". It is not us who is dividing but it is the DTH companies itself.

true

Why they are creating two similar packs with slight difference in price but lots of difference in the availability of South and ROI channels in those packs?

bcoz in south india taxes r lower..............for eg ticket prices of a movie is kept at 120rs in chennai but in delhi tickets r as high as 800rs..........bcoz of the taxes......

You are right they can select South Silver and enjoy Times Now. But what about their regional channels (MP, UP, Bihar, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali etc).

bro u r getting all the channels which r in their respective ROI pack plus more channels

e.g. - south gold pack = ROI gold pack plus 12 english news channels plus ten sports

so bro, accordingly, all the roi channels r same including all the regional channels which r available in south packs plus u will get more channels

so any roi won't b deprived of any channel if he choose south packs

Will they get all or important regional channels from their region if they are going with South pack? Answer is No.

bro answer is yes, all the channels r same plus more channels in south packs.

Once again, my comparison is to help them choosing a best pack based on their region.

i also wanted u to do the same. if u have an opportunity to select more channels u ll go 4 it.
d2h is giving that. plz do the same n mention that y u have taken that. it will help others also who r not aware. so u r awaring them also n letting n helping them to select the right n best package.

prateek1987 said:
Why they are creating two similar packs with slight difference in price but lots of difference in the availability of South and ROI channels in those packs?

bcoz in south india taxes r lower..............for eg ticket prices of a movie is kept at 120rs in chennai but in delhi tickets r as high as 800rs..........bcoz of the taxes......

If it is for tax only, then how can an ROI customer will go for this pack since he is paying addition tax as part of the subscription amount of south pack?

prateek1987 said:
You are right they can select South Silver and enjoy Times Now. But what about their regional channels (MP, UP, Bihar, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali etc).

bro u r getting all the channels which r in their respective ROI pack plus more channels

e.g. - south gold pack = ROI gold pack plus 12 english news channels plus ten sports

so bro, accordingly, all the roi channels r same including all the regional channels which r available in south packs plus u will get more channels

so any roi won't b deprived of any channel if he choose south packs

Will they get all or important regional channels from their region if they are going with South pack? Answer is No.

bro answer is yes, all the channels r same plus more channels in south packs.

Once again, my comparison is to help them choosing a best pack based on their region.

i also wanted u to do the same. if u have an opportunity to select more channels u ll go 4 it.
d2h is giving that. plz do the same n mention that y u have taken that. it will help others also who r not aware. so u r awaring them also n letting n helping them to select the right n best package.

This may be the case for D2H. I don't think other DTH packages are like this. So for a comparison, we should always compare Apple to Apple and not to Orange.

***IT MAY POSSIBLE IF YOU SET ADDRESS AS IN SOUTH STATES....***

officially they(d2h) wont do it....

Thread starter keep on comparing packs....

We may get this if we request cc/dealer to set our address as in South....

prateek1987 said:
hi

it is a very very important news to those who r using a d2h connection.

we can opt 4 any south indian packs in non south indian states also.

i meant if u r subscribing to 231 260 or 310 packs, then subscribe to south indian packs bcoz

u will get all the 12 english news channels including all the 4 business news channels plus u will get ten sports also.
So prateek bro how i can change online my roi new gold sports pack into new gold south sports pack

Sadiq said:
If it is for tax only, then how can an ROI customer will go for this pack since he is paying addition tax as part of the subscription amount of south pack?

This may be the case for D2H. I don't think other DTH packages are like this. So for a comparison, we should always compare Apple to Apple and not to Orange.

bro u r correct. ur first q cannot be answered in writing but u can google it out. tax is not the only criteria, it is one of those criterias. south channels also of low costs as language is very limited but channels like hindi gecs n movie channels demands higher money bcoz of the population.

movies like lingaa starring super star rajnikanth were sold on a very low prices to the channels ( i think jaya tv purchased the television rights but m not sure)as compare to amir khan 's pk which was sold on a record price. accordingly, we can debate on that but that will be of no use bcoz u can google it.

Sadiq said:

bro thats wat exactly i said. if one can get additional channels then let it b. ultimately u r helping those who needed it so its a very gud move taken by u.

but bro if v can opt that then its ur responsibility to mention it in ur table. if d2h is providing any extra facility which v can take without paying extra, i mean at no additional cost so v have to update that accordingly.

syam said:
***IT MAY POSSIBLE IF YOU SET ADDRESS AS IN SOUTH STATES....***

officially they(d2h) wont do it....

Thread starter keep on comparing packs....

We may get this if we request cc/dealer to set our address as in South....

i m frm delhi my address is of delhi but still i did opt 4 that

call to cc they ll allow u

ratedr said:
So prateek bro how i can change online my roi new gold sports pack into new gold south sports pack

bro login to ur d2h account n then select upgrade package n then select the package which u wanna take.

call to cc

mail to customer care.

Prateek bro very helpful. I like it. Keep up the good work bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock