DDF Exclusive UDP Uttam 12m Plan Introduced By Airtel

Currently i am on UDP Pack with Star Plus & Star Sports 12M pack which is valid till june 2022

i am using an HD box…..so i think new HD pack is better for me…as i have colors hd as my add on paying extra for it and also watching star sports etc in sd

but my question is can i change my this udp pack with the new Uttam hd udp pack….if yes how much refund i will get in my account….or can my this pack can be converted to new hd udp pack as my pack time remaining is more than 6 months and also 650 rupees balance in account

How to subscribe Uttam UDP annual pack, by recharging exact amount or by calling cc with having sufficient balance in account?
You have to call CC. Tell them to deactivate the existing UDP plan. Then they will refund your money after their deduction (Read looting) and will activate Uttam plan. Uttam plan needs minimum account balance of 1407 to be activated. So You need to have that much amount to activate. Call their CC and they will guide you. It will take 5 minutes at max.

Hello all friends,
If anybody is using this pack, plz check and confirm channel number 678 (Peace of Mind) running or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock