DDF Exclusive UDP Uttam 12m Plan Introduced By Airtel

Can anybody tell how much they are refunding of. Already active udp 1 year plans…..my plan was recharged with 1343…..its valid till 11 jun 2022…..how much refund i will get if i deactivate it and want to activate new uttam udp hd plan

whoever done all this procedure pls tell about this

Can anybody tell how much they are refunding of. Already active udp 1 year plans…..my plan was recharged with 1343…..its valid till 11 jun 2022…..how much refund i will get if i deactivate it and want to activate new uttam udp hd plan

whoever done all this procedure pls tell about this
Pls anybody reply who has deactivated 1343 one year udp pack for this new uttam udp hd pack…..how much they are refunding and they refunding per month or per day ??

Pls anybody reply who has deactivated 1343 one year udp pack for this new uttam udp hd pack…..how much they are refunding and they refunding per month or per day ??
Bro just go for this pack if you are interested in Colors and Sony channel,this pack if you add all channels MRP,the NCF seems to be Zero,even you loose Rs100 -150 still it looks to be good pack,or call customer care they will tell you how much refund you will get,see second post in this thread Jethva bro got Rs 225 for 3 month so same way you will get double the money in 6 months

Last edited:
Bro just go for this pack if you are interested in Colors and Sony channel,this pack if you add all channels MRP,the NCF seems to be Zero,even you loose Rs100 -150 still it looks to be good pack,or call customer care they will tell you how much refund you will get,see second post in this thread Jethva bro got Rs 225 for 3 month so same way you will get double the money in 6 months
Bro I Got Rs 224 for 3 month & 20 Days left

NCF is Rs 71 in that pack
And Rs 128 for Airtel pack

Rs 199/Month

Last edited:

Rs 199/Month

Then what is break up of UDP pack of Rs 1407 per year or Rs117 per month,what is NCF value in this pack per month

Rs 199/Month

I am on 12 month udp pack with star plus and star sports hindi recharged with 1343 in june it’s valid till 11 jun 2022….this is my pack details in break-up….what i refund i can expect according to this

I also called they are not giving any idea of refund without deactivating

I getting all the channels of this pack except colors and sony….i am paying colors as an add on…..also watching all these channels in sd (except colors hd ala carte)

But in new pack they are giving main channels the family watch star plus, colors and sony in hd….also for me star sports hd hindi is an treat as i watch tv only for matches

So all nd all i am getting all main 4 channels as HD and also it saving me cost of colors ala carte

But the main difference is of refund wht they will give me of my current pack so that will decide i will go with new pack or continue with current pack
iUMVA79.jpg

I am on 12 month udp pack with star plus and star sports hindi recharged with 1343 in june it’s valid till 11 jun 2022….this is my pack details in break-up….what i refund i can expect according to this

I also called they are not giving any idea of refund without deactivating

I getting all the channels of this pack except colors and sony….i am paying colors as an add on…..also watching all these channels in sd (except colors hd ala carte)

But in new pack they are giving main channels the family watch star plus, colors and sony in hd….also for me star sports hd hindi is an treat as i watch tv only for matches

So all nd all i am getting all main 4 channels as HD and also it saving me cost of colors ala carte

But the main difference is of refund wht they will give me of my current pack so that will decide i will go with new pack or continue with current pack
iUMVA79.jpg
May be u will get Around between Rs 450- 500 Refunded

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock