Seeking Help Unable to add channel

Already done that yesterday and called them in the morning as well - it's more than 15 hrs now but issue remains. TATA SKY customer care used to be one of the best but now their support quality has deteriorated considerably.
That's really bad. You should Go to your nearest Tata Sky Dealer, he will surely be able to help you.
Don't expect much from CC as they cannot help you with pack subscription.

I faced the same problem when I subscribed to gemini music.It took 3days to activate the channel.
According to CC the problem was that I kept my STB off during adding a channel

Already done that yesterday and called them in the morning as well - it's more than 15 hrs now but issue remains. TATA SKY customer care used to be one of the best but now their support quality has deteriorated considerably.

You are doing it wrong way. Open app then go contact us and and register a complaint about unable to view service. Soon you will get a call from local dealer and he will refresh your a/c from his dealer app which will solve all issue

The error I have posted comes up after I click on view order status. Have tried refresh option from the app as number given in the forum for heavy refresh is not working. Seems TATA Sky and I are just waiting for the issue to resolve by itself instead of them doing something about it.
PM me. I will try from dealer app, if you trust me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock