Unable to scan MVISA QR code

• Thread starter Thread starter ravusri1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 3,226

ravusri1

Reaction score
Hello Friends, I am unable to scan MVISA QR code either from TV nor from my Mobile. I am using ICICI Pockets. When I scan, I am getting message : Invalid QR code.

Did anyone face this issue? When I contacted Tatasky, they are asking to contact ICICI and when ICICI bank is contacted, they are asking to contact Tatasky.

Help is needed.

I recharged using pockets 4 days back, didn't face any problem. Don't know about today. Maybe temporary problem.

Even I am facing same issue from last 2 months. When check with bank they asked me to check with Tata sky and vice versa

Hello Friends, I am unable to scan MVISA QR code either from TV nor from my Mobile. I am using ICICI Pockets. When I scan, I am getting message : Invalid QR code.

Did anyone face this issue? When I contacted Tatasky, they are asking to contact ICICI and when ICICI bank is contacted, they are asking to contact Tatasky.

Help is needed.
Why do you need mVisa for recharge? If for 50% additional balance, please note, the offer ended on 30th Sep.
I would suggest paytm as they are giving Rs60 Cashback on Rs400 and above recharge (ensure to apply promocode: TATASKY).

@Pranab: The offer is still available. Pls check past threads
Chat with TS CC, confirmed.
5gZ2zGf.png

Help is needed.
I recharged successfully today with QR code (TV) through Payzapp. Also checked with Pockets, no issues.
Try once again bro.

The mVisa offer keeps renewing , you can check the Tata sky mVisa page , to see if it renewed again or not before any new recharges

Help is needed.
If your scan is not working don't try to do it again and again..even though the scan complete and show u the details but amount transaction with the blocked later..I been with this issue before..

Back
Top Bottom